Great day at the bank. Lots of my favorite coin (Walkers!!).

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
I have a post on this in coin roll hunting. However since I found so many of my favorite coin Walker I just had to share this with my regular detector friends as well.

Unfortunately my bad luck is still with me a bit. I ordered pre-paid $1000 in halves. When I got there was only $450 in halves they had a bunch of silver sticking out. Another guy came and the manager let him buy one of the boxes and 5 rolls out of the box I left with. Needless to say with the results I am about to post WOW those rolls must have had Walkers hanging out...and OMG that other box sure must have been packed on the ends for him to pick that box over the one I had. And yes they let him look before he bought.

Don't get me wrong I am fully appreciative of what I got, its just a shame how all of that turned out.

(Pics coming this weekend, cousin is bringing a camera. I have to sell some of my coins...no Walkers to pay for car repairs..I will probably sell $60 face in 40% and what little I can get away with selling in 90%. Anyway will if he doesn't have to work I will post these pics along with the IH, wheaties and other great finds of the last 2 weeks since my camera stopped working)

*** GOD I LOVE THIS***

$22.50 face value 40% silver. Some are atleast AU perhaps BU.

And what really got me fired up because its lots of my favorite coin and probably what the other guy saw in the five rolls from this and the other box:

1935 Walker, 1937 Walker, (2) 1942 Walkers, 1945 Walker,
1962 Ben, and (18) 1964 Kennedy halves.

Postalrevnant

Not quite as good as what some of you have posted. But those Walkers sure are my best so far. By far .

Thanks for sticking with me, full post about bank story is in coin roll hunting section. Thanks for the support and comments on prior posts. It really helps a TON especially when things are a little down ATM.

Great luck all :) With any luck they have not paved that spot I got the IH out of tonight. I saw they leveled it out today, but I am hoping they don't have enough time to cement it yet because of the heavy fog coming due tonight.

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH
-GC

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow PR!! A pretty good day, congrats!
I know how much you like the Walkers
so this is a good windfall. Very cool!
Keep that good luck streak going on coins
and hope the other luck changes soon.

Smiles!
BDoo

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
WOW!

Congrats on these finds as well postalrevnant!

I cant wait to see some of those walkers!!! They are just so nice arent they?

-CC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions