Sharp 1873 Indian cent

M

Mike Wayson

Great find, I found a 1873 2 weeks ago in an old mining town in New Mexico but it was not in the shape your's is in.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious - how does a post from 2003 get noticed and replied to by anybody in late 2014 ? I have asked this question in response to several
"archaic" posts with current responses that I've seen here , and no one has yet given me a credible response .

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Igyj... I was looking for it too , everybody was gaga about what a nice looking coin it was (I can't believe they were all being sarcastic and saw no pic either )

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious - how does a post from 2003 get noticed and replied to by anybody in late 2014 ? I have asked this question in response to several
"archaic" posts with current responses that I've seen here , and no one has yet given me a credible response .

Hopefully this won't be too much of a stretch. But, how about someone searching for a certain coin/relic/etc. Starts reading the ones found and if the coin is rare enough, there may not be many found over the years. Then, they respond and viola! That help?

:)

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can honestly say, " I've never SEEN one like it" To be honest, i haven't even seen this one. Where is the pic?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread