How do I up load pics here?

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: How do I up load pic's here?

As far as I know, you can upload a pic to this site one of two ways... You can attach a " .jpg/.gif " file by clik'n on the Browse button below the text window, when replying, where it says " Attach:... If you have a pic already stored somewhere online, you can click on the camera icon above the text window, ( second row/ second icon ) then type, or paste the url of the image between the code brackets " [ ] url goes here [ ]... "
Hope this helps... Good Luck!

Doug-Iowa

Mar 31, 2003
Ottumwa, Iowa USA

Step 1: Save the picture to a file in your computer.. Most use My Documents to save the pics. 640 x 480 is a good size for the net.

Step 2: At the bottom of your post you will see the (Attach).. Click the browse button on the side.. It will open a window with a drop down arrow. Find your picture in the location you store it. Then double click your pic and it will be attached.

Here is one of my greatest finds of 2004.

Doug-Iowa

Attachments

• mason11.jpg
    mason11.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 197
R

repeattutu

what is DWT as in weight of? gold solder

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A DWT IS IF I ORDER GOLD SOLDER AND IT IT! DWT HOW MUCH DO I GET?? Is there ant thing else I need to like solder a piece of jewlery to fix >???special flux?? I need all the help I can get I am tring to make charm braclets for mt GREAT Grandchildren :'(
PLEASE ANSWER ASAP THANKS repeattutu

R

repeattutu

Whats a DWT

:D Thank You very much if you by chance have any infor or where to get it on repairing jewlery Please fel free to E mail me I found this site by accident any help will be appreashiated ;D
how much soldering would this 1 penny weight do??? any advice its pretty expensive Thanks repeattutu

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

20 penny weights to a troy ounce.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Very cute kid,, Doug-Iowa... He looks like he's getting ready for that spunky age... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread