Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    us
    Apr 2009
    Horse Cave, Ky
    Whites Matrix M6 Fisher F2
    169 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Short Tenn. Trio Hunt at CSA Cavalry Camp Nets 2 Nice Carved Bullets & More

great finds! love the bullets
    Finds as of August, 4th 2014

PENNIES- 30
    (Copper- 14)
    (Zink- 16)

NICKELS- 1
    Buffalo- 1

DIMES-6
    Silver Rosies-

QUARTERS-
    Silver Quarters-

us
    Feb 2006
    Tennessee
    Minelab EXPLORER SE
    201 times
    Banner Finds (2)

I believe the carved bullet is a fish. I really enjoyed the hunt. My leg is getting stronger everyday and I really appreciate everyone that has emailed me wishing me well.
    Thanks

Dman

us
    Jun 2007
    Whites XLT
    28 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Congrats to the Trio on a great hunt. One of these days I'm going to dig on a CW site, just not sure when? It was good to get to talk to you the other night quindy. You guys keep at it while we're having this great weather. Next weekend calling for a big cool down.

HB

um
    Jan 2010
    F-75, CZ-20, Troy Shadow
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Good hunt Quindy. You guys always find some nice carved bullets. Keep it up!
    Seabiscuit

us
    Cellar Dweller

Dec 2010
    Rhode Island
    T2 SPECIAL EDITION
    640 times
    History Hunter
    Banner Finds (1)

Sweet hunt

Love the carved bullets they are personal..

Blaze
    History hunting,once you get hooked to this lifestyle,that lure of treasure......Its an adrenaline rush just talking about it..

Jul 2010
    14 times

Love the carved lead, nice finds. Dman hurt again? Hope it heals fast. I got to say the F75 limited I'm using now is the best detector I've ever used. In boost I'm digging deeper than ever before, and the old hunted out sites are now giving up some great relics again. It loves the DEEP iron, so it's awesome for shell hunting. HH

us
    Jan 2007
    Infinium and Sovereign GT
    1563 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Consistency .. Gotta love consistency .. And you all sure are consistent in bringing home some quality relics!
    I am jealous!

Nice finds guys!
    "Wherever I go .. That's where I'll be!"

Charter Member

Jan 2007
    Northern Middle Tennessee
    Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
    1377 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)

Quote Originally Posted by olekyground
    great finds! love the bullets
    Thanks O.G. I love them too. I never tire of digging them. HH, Quindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman
    I believe the carved bullet is a fish. I really enjoyed the hunt. My leg is getting stronger everyday and I really appreciate everyone that has emailed me wishing me well.
    Thanks

Dman
    It's a Carp-LOL. Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by HILL BILLY
    Congrats to the Trio on a great hunt. One of these days I'm going to dig on a CW site, just not sure when? It was good to get to talk to you the other night quindy. You guys keep at it while we're having this great weather. Next weekend calling for a big cool down.

HB
    Thanks HB and it was a pleasure to talk to you even though we have emailed many times. You talk more like a University Professor than a hillbilly as I told Dman. I'm afraid the moderate weather is coming to an end later for the Trio and the Iron Brigade later this week.
    HH, Quindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit
    Good hunt Quindy. You guys always find some nice carved bullets. Keep it up!
    Seabiscuit
    We have all been lucky in that regard lately Floyd. HH, Quindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
    Sweet hunt

Love the carved bullets they are personal..

Blaze
    They are that J.B. I wish more good weather for you to hunt. HH, Quindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MKnTenn
    Love the carved lead, nice finds. Dman hurt again? Hope it heals fast. I got to say the F75 limited I'm using now is the best detector I've ever used. In boost I'm digging deeper than ever before, and the old hunted out sites are now giving up some great relics again. It loves the DEEP iron, so it's awesome for shell hunting. HH
    We like them too MK. You have the relics to prove how good they are. HH, Quindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by creskol
    Consistency .. Gotta love consistency .. And you all sure are consistent in bringing home some quality relics!
    I am jealous!

Nice finds guys!
    Rob, having seen some of your finds just after you dug them, you shouldn't be jealous of anyone on Tnet as you have some remarkable lifetime finds. HH, Quindy.
    View more Tenn. Trio hunts by going to "You Tube" & typing in "Quindy Robertson".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors