a couple of silvers today

metalman709

Jan 5, 2011
georgia
Detector(s) used
tesoro cibola
went out today with the at pro... settings set at 35 on iron disc. in pro mode on coins with the 60's notched and iron audio on and sensativity set all the way up except the last bar.... got a hit that was questionable with a high tone being repeatable in the 4 to 6 inch range...dug a 6 inch plug and checked it, got a mid tone, checked the hole and high tone still there on the side, dug it... got a clad dime and a clad nickel same hole....yay!!!....checked the hole again and a very faint high tone still in the hole....dug another couple of inches out and pulled it up and out of the hole, saw the edge of another nickel, picked it up and saw a dime fall off the back, picked it up and it was 2 dimes stuck together...both 63 rosies!!! the nickel was a 63 as well!!! so i pulled 40 cents out of the same hole with 2 being silver!!!! great day for me!!!! ended the day with a wheaty and the 2 rosies being the best finds and about 2.30 in clad....it is a trashy area but shouldn't i be getting better signals and depth with the pro??? anybody got any better settings to help get deeper and quieter unless i'm hitting targets???? sorry about the pics...crappy phone....

Attachments

• Photo373.jpg
    Photo373.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other