1947 demolished duplex property in miami,florida part 2..coins,coins

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, minelab excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello went out this morning from 5-7 am to the 1947 old duplex property that was bulldozed a couple weeks ago.. this is my 2nd time out there found a silver washington quarter last time....this time just 1970's80's and 1990's pennies and 70's,80's and 90's dimes..no silver this time...i have done about half the property already..will do another 1/4 of it tomorrow morning and finish up on tuesday morning...its been fun..alot of clad on this property ...picture is below of todays finds.. BTW..the property is close to flagler dog track..for those familiar with miami thanks and HH

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 746
Upvote 0

GoldenDreams

Greenie
Dec 21, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like my general finds, but at least you found some silver the other day, Iv'e been told and it has usually held true that where there's one you'll most likely find another. Good luck on your search.

OP
OP
hurricane dale

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, minelab excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks golden dreams..i soon shall find out..did find a wheat penny the day i found the silver washington..so, there should be more

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its hard to find good spots in South Florida but you hit silver.. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread