002.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 534
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 623
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

Great finds Bev.. The other name on your button is Leavenworth, I would say it dates to the 1820's-40's

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! The weather has been great, too!!
:icon_thumright:
Joe

OP
OP
B

Bev

That's great! Awesome! Could the "H" button actually be a cufflink? It's got a strange back to it. What could the H stand for?

U

umrgolf

Bev said:
That's great! Awesome! Could the "H" button actually be a cufflink? It's got a strange back to it. What could the H stand for?

Maybe an initial.. looks like an early 1900's collar stud to me

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Really pretty watch case! I've been detecting for a year and have found several inner gear mechanisms and a circular frame with winder knob, but so far the case eludes me! Hope to see more of your finds soon! Andi

OP
OP
B

Bev

Well I am just learning stuff left and right! A collar stud seems to be correct! I'll visit the nearby cemetary and see if anyone's last name begins with H!
I looked like a crazy woman digging up the pocket watch from under a big root while talking to myself:....easy...dont break it....UGH! Oh, wait...ok....gentle!....OMG I got it!!!!!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
LOL. I mutter to myself also when digging tough targets. Helps me slow down enough to not wreck what I'm digging! Good idea to babble aloud because then people leave us alone while we dig! Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions