Old Presidential Election watch or key fob

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out to a place that I researched last year and never got a chance to check it out. It was deep in the woods. Had to use the GPS and coordinates from Google earth to find it because it was about a mile in.

As soon as I got to the spot the iron was sounding off like crazy. Alot of old moss covered brick scattered around also. I should have brought the 5"DD with me.

Didn't find much today because of time retraints, and was only able to spend about 3 hours there. But I did find some lead, a bird tag. some old bottles and this cool presidential fob.

Alton B. Parker ran against Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 for President and lost in a landslide. One of the only presidential candidates that didn't have a biography written about him.

I'm going back to this spot for sure. There's going to be alot af goodies hiding there if I can pick thru the iron. It doesn't seem like anyones hunted this spot. Thanks for reading. Keep you posted :icon_thumright:
HH
John

Attachments

• Alton B Parker.jpg
    Alton B Parker.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 502
  • Alton B Parker.jpg
    Alton B Parker.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 490
Upvote 0

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Now that is a sweet find! Hope you get more to share with us.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ran against Roosevelt, (Teddy), that's a great find!
Carl

OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the replies :icon_thumright:. I guess some people find George Washington election memerobilia and I find Alton B. Parker campaign memerobilia ;D.
HH
John

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread