Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    us
    My Find of a Lifetime!

    Oct 2006
    Philadelphia Area
    Excalibur 1000, Teknetics T2 SE
    5,060
    225 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Congrats on the Spanish and other finds!

  2. #47
    us
    Cellar Dweller

    Dec 2010
    Rhode Island
    T2 SPECIAL EDITION
    2,242
    540 times
    History Hunter
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Killer finds


    Good times




    Blaze
    History hunting,once you get hooked to this lifestyle,that lure of treasure......Its an adrenaline rush just talking about it..

  3. #48
    us
    IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Dec 2006
    Central Kentucky
    DFX with the 950 and 12incher Tesoro Bandido
    800
    7 times

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Dont think I have not been keeping an eye on you. Well done! I just got back from Chicago on official business. I do mean ON business.

    KFB
    KINDAFOUNDABUCKLE

  4. #49
    Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver ÁMax
    14,798
    1854 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Quote Originally Posted by kindafoundabuckle
    Dont think I have not been keeping an eye on you. Well done! I just got back from Chicago on official business. I do mean ON business.

    KFB
    You are an endangered species on TreasureNet these days. We gotta catch up. Expect a call.
    2014 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    181? Cut Quarter of an 8 Reales
    1829 Cap and Rays 1 Real
    1876-S Seated Quarter
    Five Seated Half Dimes: Two 1840-O Half Dimes, 1842-O, 1848-O and 1857
    1876-CC, 1876-S, Two 1887 and an 1888 Seated Dimes
    U.S.S. New Orleans Silver Pendant (1890s)
    185? Large Cent
    1840s Convex Eagle Militia Button
    CW Eagle "I" Button
    CW Era "snake" Sword Hanger
    Blacksmith-Forged Picket Pin
    1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
    1943, 1954, and 1963-D Quarters
    1902-O Barber Dime
    1945 and 1945-S Mercury Dimes
    1864-L Indian Head Cent
    1866 and a Dateless Shield Nickel
    Assorted Civil War Bullets and Musketballs
    Plantation Tokens
    Indian Head Cents, Wheats, Buffaloes, and GawGag
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940

    Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my finds signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

  5. #50
    us
    IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Dec 2006
    Central Kentucky
    DFX with the 950 and 12incher Tesoro Bandido
    800
    7 times

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckleBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by kindafoundabuckle
    Dont think I have not been keeping an eye on you. Well done! I just got back from Chicago on official business. I do mean ON business.

    KFB
    You are an endangered species on TreasureNet these days. We gotta catch up. Expect a call.
    I still look to see if you are still using the skills I showed you Happy to see you all are doing well down there. I'm to the point where my right arm is becoming useless from the bone spurs again just like 5 years ago or however long that has been. I do miss it.........smoking you out in the field that is. Spanish silver in the middle of a park! Still can't get over that one. The look on your face as they say, 1 detector 750 dollars, gas to the park 5 dollars, 2 jamocha shakes 4 dollars, the look on your face when I got Spanish silver in the most hunted park in the city.........just insane!!!!!!! Good times Will. I will never ever forget them. I hate knowing my run in this hobby is over. I got a couple of good pieces over the years so it's alright. Never found that KGC gold or elusive luggage tag. Everybody take care and keep it coming out of the ground for uncle Tom. I feel like I'm with you when reading about your hunts.

    KFB
    KINDAFOUNDABUCKLE

  6. #51
    Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver ÁMax
    14,798
    1854 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Quote Originally Posted by kindafoundabuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckleBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by kindafoundabuckle
    Dont think I have not been keeping an eye on you. Well done! I just got back from Chicago on official business. I do mean ON business.

    KFB
    You are an endangered species on TreasureNet these days. We gotta catch up. Expect a call.
    I still look to see if you are still using the skills I showed you Happy to see you all are doing well down there. I'm to the point where my right arm is becoming useless from the bone spurs again just like 5 years ago or however long that has been. I do miss it.........smoking you out in the field that is. Spanish silver in the middle of a park! Still can't get over that one. The look on your face as they say, 1 detector 750 dollars, gas to the park 5 dollars, 2 jamocha shakes 4 dollars, the look on your face when I got Spanish silver in the most hunted park in the city.........just insane!!!!!!! Good times Will. I will never ever forget them. I hate knowing my run in this hobby is over. I got a couple of good pieces over the years so it's alright. Never found that KGC gold or elusive luggage tag. Everybody take care and keep it coming out of the ground for uncle Tom. I feel like I'm with you when reading about your hunts.

    KFB
    Man, you know if we hadn't met, there would be a lot of relics still in the ground. It really got me fired up about the hobby again. Yeah, that spanish was crazy. You with the purple people eater coil. That's what did it to your arm was trying to swing that trash can lid around.

    I will call soon.

    -BB
    2014 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    181? Cut Quarter of an 8 Reales
    1829 Cap and Rays 1 Real
    1876-S Seated Quarter
    Five Seated Half Dimes: Two 1840-O Half Dimes, 1842-O, 1848-O and 1857
    1876-CC, 1876-S, Two 1887 and an 1888 Seated Dimes
    U.S.S. New Orleans Silver Pendant (1890s)
    185? Large Cent
    1840s Convex Eagle Militia Button
    CW Eagle "I" Button
    CW Era "snake" Sword Hanger
    Blacksmith-Forged Picket Pin
    1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
    1943, 1954, and 1963-D Quarters
    1902-O Barber Dime
    1945 and 1945-S Mercury Dimes
    1864-L Indian Head Cent
    1866 and a Dateless Shield Nickel
    Assorted Civil War Bullets and Musketballs
    Plantation Tokens
    Indian Head Cents, Wheats, Buffaloes, and GawGag
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940

    Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my finds signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

  7. #52
    1320

    Dec 2004
    East Central Kentucky
    1,755
    183 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Nicely done and a good read as well. Double spanish should be scrolling across the top....

    Jamie

  8. #53
    us
    May 2009
    White's XL Pro 6000
    957
    3 times
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Ohhhhhh booooy! Buckleboy's back to hunting farm country!

    Awesome double Spaniards, Buck! I haven't been viewing Tnet much at all for the past year. However, Kirk has been telling me what "The Bandits" in LA are finding and I couldn't resist the urge to check them out! No doubt an early site you guys are working there!

    Killer Louisiana field finds!

    Kyle


  9. #54

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    WOW you guys! what a freakin spot! sweet stuff right there!
    2014 large coppers 36 1/2 * 1 GW button
    2013 large coppers 57 1/4 * silvers-9* IH's-36 -1 gold ring 6 GW's
    2012 large coppers 92 * SILVERS 33 * IH'S 28 1 GW button
    2011 large coppers 80 3/4*SILVERS 49* IH'S 73 2 GW's
    2010 large coppers 34 1 GW button
    4-WHITE'S MACHINES- XLT, SILVER EAGLE, EAGLE SPECTRUM & BEACH HUNTER ID-300.GARRETT PRO POINTER

  10. #55
    us
    Feb 2012
    Mountain Top, PA
    Garrett AT Pro
    83
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    wow nice

  11. #56
    us
    Jan 2005
    somewhere in Asia for now
    T2 SE,Sovereign Elite,two Excal II s and a cibola
    6,464
    510 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    BB,nice button cleaning article by the way in W&E treasures.
    God and country.

  12. #57
    lost hunter

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Some great stuff

  13. #58
    us
    IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Dec 2006
    Central Kentucky
    DFX with the 950 and 12incher Tesoro Bandido
    800
    7 times

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    You got to go into the middle of nowhere to find your Spanish silver ? Why don't you just go to a public park like I did ? good times !

    KFB
    KINDAFOUNDABUCKLE

  14. #59
    us
    real pirate

    May 2011
    NE Ohio
    Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
    3,195
    191 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!


  15. #60
    Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

    Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver ÁMax
    14,798
    1854 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: CaneField Bandits: Double SPANISH Hunt Today!

    Quote Originally Posted by kindafoundabuckle
    You got to go into the middle of nowhere to find your Spanish silver ? Why don't you just go to a public park like I did ? good times !

    KFB
    I don't have the balls to dig something that old in a public park. But then again, I'm also to fashion conscious to swing a three-foot diameter PURPLE searchcoil.

    2014 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    181? Cut Quarter of an 8 Reales
    1829 Cap and Rays 1 Real
    1876-S Seated Quarter
    Five Seated Half Dimes: Two 1840-O Half Dimes, 1842-O, 1848-O and 1857
    1876-CC, 1876-S, Two 1887 and an 1888 Seated Dimes
    U.S.S. New Orleans Silver Pendant (1890s)
    185? Large Cent
    1840s Convex Eagle Militia Button
    CW Eagle "I" Button
    CW Era "snake" Sword Hanger
    Blacksmith-Forged Picket Pin
    1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
    1943, 1954, and 1963-D Quarters
    1902-O Barber Dime
    1945 and 1945-S Mercury Dimes
    1864-L Indian Head Cent
    1866 and a Dateless Shield Nickel
    Assorted Civil War Bullets and Musketballs
    Plantation Tokens
    Indian Head Cents, Wheats, Buffaloes, and GawGag
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940

    Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my finds signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cain field bandits
,

canefield bandits

,

fisher 1266 x hunting gold

,
muck canefield
,
old keyhole saws
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3