Hunted an ambush site

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
today. From the evidence I discovered, it appears the attackers, believed to be the 'Miller' boys, bushwacked a column (or 'case' as it appears to have been) of enemy, identified through detailed analysis of their remains as the 'Pabst Blue Ribbon' boys from a concealed position, and apparently after the deed was done, hacked their unfortunate victims apart, leaving pieces of them scattered over the battlefield! The attackers suffered at least one casualty, as I found one of their number whom had been hastily buried, and apparently had been disembowled (cut in half :o :o).

I don't know of any treasure the unfortunate column carried, but I did recover one quarter dollar, with the obverse depicting a profile of a certain "George Washington", the identity revealed only after intense research by yours truly. The 'coin' as it appears to be, bears a date of 1982, and after detailed analysis of this particular monetary system, reveals it's value as minimal, say 25 cents, or so.

The body parts of the unfortunate victims were so badly mangled I could not bring myself to transport to my residence, opting instead to relegate them to the circular bin at the entrance to the 'battlefield' (park).

P. S. Don't you HATE those teaser subject lines???

Upvote 0

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
you need to have a long SERIOUS talk with Mr. Obvious......

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
You have to be kidding me. You didn't rebury the bones? Or are you pulling one over on us. You really hunted a site where an ambush took place and you found bones? If that is true you should have reburied them. If not, jokes on me.

mr.theman

Aug 29, 2006
McAlester, OK
Skrimpy said:
You have to be kidding me. You didn't rebury the bones? Or are you pulling one over on us. You really hunted a site where an ambush took place and you found bones? If that is true you should have reburied them. If not, jokes on me.

I believe the "bones" that he was referring to would be of the aluminum construction. ;)

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
'twould appear someone has a "bone" to pick - HA!!!!!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Empty beer cans = dead soldiers.....get it? Monty

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
That is about as funny as it gets, I personal conducted a similar ambush today with only light casualties :D, can we go on any further ? I know there are more of them out there, absoulutly hilarious.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Turns out, noone had ever been to my ambush site, EVER.

johnowill

Aug 20, 2006
Pesotum, Illinois
Let me know when you're heading back and I'll bring my "BUD'S" with me. These guys can knock those "MILLER" boy's on their A$$!!! In the morning everyone will be feeling the pain.......lol Reminds me of the time when my Buds and I were chasing old Mr. Jack Daniels..........now there's a story!

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good story! Had me thinking for a minute, till I caught on............HAHAHAHAHAH ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions