🥇 BANNER A MISSISSIPPI BUTTON THAT DESERVES A PROUD PLACE ON THIS SITE

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every since I joined TNET my big goal was to make a banner find , I missed out on the banner with my rare 1690 english pad lock I found because it took 6 years to get it ID'd . And to me that is when I realized it is not about the fame of finding something cool but a tribute to the relic itself so people can appreciate knowing it was saved and the rarity of the item itself . I do know Texas buttons and Mississippi buttons are very rare to find . And to me to find not one but two in three weeks just makes me speechless. But I do hope you folks will nominate this button for the banner so it can get its just deserve's .

Now today me and DHD hooked up and set out , we didnt have as good of luck as usual but we did manage, two come back next weekends bad time right now, and one yes after some small talk . We were only there about 10 minutes when I hit a solid +22 at 2.5 inches .So I dug the plug and flipped it, and I saw this nice button with some dirt around it . So I hollered to DHD and said hey check out this button . Then in my pocket it went, I was thinking it was a nice eagle button . When we got ready to roll DHD said hey let me check out that button man , so I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him and he looks at me as said man there is a big star on this thing its not an eagle .. So my mind was thinking either Texas or Mississippi . So when I got home I hit the sink really quick with a tooth brush and as the dirt came off I couldnt beleive the condition this button was in a beautiful MISSISSIPPI INFANTRY BUTTON !

So thanks for looking and I hope this button gets its just deserves.

Attachments

• rsz_imag0059.jpg
    rsz_imag0059.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 2,338
  • rsz_imag0056.jpg
    rsz_imag0056.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 2,349
  • rsz_imag0062.jpg
    rsz_imag0062.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,249
  • rsz_imag0070.jpg
    rsz_imag0070.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 2,222
Upvote 1

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
interesting button ! :icon_thumright:

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a beautiful button and in great condition, congrats!!!!

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Voted Banner, good luck, great find!! :icon_thumleft:

U

umrgolf

Yes, that is a banner button man!! :headbang: It might take a little clearer photo to get up there, but congrats on a terrific find :icon_thumleft:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant promise ya anything but it sure should be up there.Vote from me!

NolanTheExplorer

May 11, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You always got a knack for finding the sweet spots on our hunts. Way to go man. My votes in.
:headbang:

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Man that thing does look good. :icon_thumleft:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got My Vote :icon_thumright: What's wrong with another "Star" up there!!! Killer find :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread