jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with the "I HATE WINTER" bit too? ;D the only benifits, are time for research & of course the Freezing & thawing of the ground is moving some of those deep coins back & forth & up & down. so there will be a few more keepers comming out of those heavily hunted sites this spring? ?;)

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get me started! :D Marc better have the censors turned on one i get talking about this #$%&@#% weather and this #$&- #$&%#% snow! ;D

Winter sucks!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
I don't mind the Winter, but I do hate the cold... ;D
Did get warm enough for me to get out for about an hour today...
No luck,,, didn't even find a penny.

OP
OP
Coin_Saver

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
I just saw that SOME people voted love it! that makes me SICK! Joke, but i still can't see any detectorist likeing winter! enless they live in Mexico or somewhere hot, HH CS

7redgoats

:)WINTER! Well I just so happen to own to four wheel drive S.U.V.&TRUCK and in fact about an hour ago I was cruisen through some snow not much old cold stuff frozen I was in my JIMMY (small size s-15) I have been looken for a deal on chains only freezes whear I'm at usally but not to far out for the snow .

gsmeiers

Nov 25, 2004
Appleton, WI
I think it's just time for me to visit some of my friends on the West coast... I have friends in Phoenix, AZ and Portland, OR and have Family in Hilton Head, SC and Los Angelas, CA -- All of which should be much warmer than Wisconsin!

Forget waiting for the cold to subside... I'm packin' my bags! :D

C

Charles,Oak Island

I don't hate winter just cold weather. Normally I don't have a lot of it here. Can't remember the ground being frozen for more than a day during any winter here at the beach.

T

Tombstone

Winter is great! Lots of snow or rain. Big spring runoff = expose that gold!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Winter is for those weird guys that tie boards to their feet, and slide down mountains and stuff.. I've spent a lifetime chainsawing holes in the ice to work through... In the old days you could just pee in your wetsuit to 'feel' warm.. Now, if you pee in a 'dry suit' you just have to live with it... No body pees in a dry suit..hahahah

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the winter time down east in Florida. Born in Pittsburg and raised in Upstate New York, and headed south after I graduated from high school. Winter marks the end of hurricane season, and is the time to work on the boat and get the dive gear ready for spring dive season. Ahhh yes! Sunny and mid seventies today, think I will head to the marina today and try to find that short in the forward bilge. Screw it; think I will take the Excalibur for a walk on the beach. It must be the dead of winter, decisions, decisions!
Happy New Year!

Attachments

• ENTERPRISE 022.jpg
    ENTERPRISE 022.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 180

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL VIEW THERE W.D.? . I can almost see the waves moving? ;D WISH I WAS THERE . & a Happy & Profitable New Year to you too? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread