2 day Deus Totals

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 day Deus Total's

Thanks to my wife, I'm now the proud owner of a XP Deus. I am pumped about this machine.. It is super light, easy to set up and go. I love how quickly you can get it set and running. One word really describes a hunt with this machine and that is Clean. No wires, no bulky detector parts. Everything is sleek, the lines are smooth, Nothing about this detector says Detector like all the others. I don't have the words that can really describe it totally. But It is refreshing not to have take 15 minutes to get read or vice versa to get done.. I like how quickly it goes from transport to hunting, so easily..
With that said yesterday was the maiden voyage and I came home with a No Cash Value token, 7 wheats, and a 1923 Mercury dime.
Today wife came home early and gave me about 2 hours of daylight. So I headed back to one of my hidey holes. Pulled 3 more wheats, 3 more silver's a 28 merc, 46 and 48 rosy. A silver ring with two hearts attached. I also found a chevy PS coin. I also found a Durant dog tax tag from 1973. The more I use this machine the more I am impressed. Is it better than the E-Trac? Not sure. I had the right detector today in my hands that is for sure. I am confident this machine is going to be a huge addition to my arsenal. I found two dimes at spots 3 different Tracs have hit really hard. So I am trying to figure that one out. Funny thing the coins weren't super deep just a bunch of rusty nails came out of the hole with them... I still have to learn alot about it, but I am really liking it.
dsc00310.jpg
dsc00311.jpg

dsc00312.jpg
dsc00313.jpg
dsc00314.jpg
dsc00315.jpg
dsc00317.jpg

Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: 2 day Deus Total's

Looking good! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I've had my Deus for about 14 months...love it!

It's opened up some trashy areas for me. Using the 4K Hz .. crown caps come up at a VDI of about 93 to 95 while quarters come up about 82 to 86 (dimes about mid 70's).

In super trashy locations try the DEUS FAST ... it picks out the good stuff amazingly well.

There's a UK forum specializing in XP products which welcomes us yanks.... http://www.xp-ownersforum.com

Regards Joe

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DrJoePrime said:
It's opened up some trashy areas for me. Using the 4K Hz .. crown caps come up at a VDI of about 93 to 95 while quarters come up about 82 to 86 (dimes about mid 70's).

Have you tried to identify the crown caps with the tip of the coil, because crown caps will often start to sound irony if you do that.

I have been able to avoid most crown caps with this little trick.8)

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo G

From the land of the Bluenose.....glad the machine is to your loking. First saw one last year on my yearly UK trip and the bouys ove there love them. Tad pricey but is a great machine. Continued good luck! :headbang:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Best 'all round' machine on the market. About the same depth as an E-Trac but much, much lighter & one of the fastest recovery rates ever. I have no need to pay that money at the moment as the XP with 11" is getting similar results. :icon_thumright:

M

MiniMe

Congrats on the new machine - looks like it did you well, those are some great finds! HH!

looking4largecent

Dec 11, 2011
iowa
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hunt with some guys in England that use the deus they love it. Look up Peacehavens on you tube.

Threshold

Mar 3, 2012
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nice loot ;)

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some nice finds. Where they in Duuuurant or surronding areas?

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Beans said:
Some nice finds. Where they in Duuuurant or surronding areas?
in Durant.. I have been hunting that town really hard for several years. I have hunted most of the older homes and did exceptional well(for Oklahoma) with my E-trac.
Thanks everyone for the replies... I think this detector will take the US by storm...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread