XP Deus finds for the day..then Rain...

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had the Deus out again today for the 3rd time. It was kind of sprinkling rain but the urge to hunt was overwhelming. :wink: My first target was a weird looking button or knob.. not sure what it is or says.. It didn't clean up well and was really breaking down.
CbSPk.jpg

It was super trashy so we moved back around to the front of the house where the most of the coins were found last time. First rattle out of the box I dug a wheat penny.
I moved on the other side of the sidewalk where most of the coins were coming up and got a good repeatable signal.. I can't say what the signal was cause I didn't look. Kinda wished I did.. bam! first IH with the deus.
JWY9O.jpg

I was shocked at the condition of it...
n47eE.jpg

Was still kinda pumped about the Indian when I got a lower sounding signal and another first for the Deus...
TkWJU.jpg

It is in a lot better shape then most I found.. At least I can read the date..lol
Wi6LD.jpg

I dug a few more wheats before the rain started pelting us.. Had a great time. The land owner got some more detector help from us. He has been using my AT Pro for the last week and dug a wheatie while we were there..
cSdw0.jpg

Can't wait for the rain to stop so we can hit a several new spots the landowner is putting us on...

Upvote 0

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped in at Wayne's shop today and got to fondle a Deus! I felt like Ralphie in the movie "A Christmas Story" when he's running his hand up and down the lamp, LOL.

Dang, if they weren't so expensive I'd love to buy one and give it a run. Guess I'll keep dreaming until I hit the lottery or a double eagle coin (same chance!)

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jason in Enid said:
I stopped in at Wayne's shop today and got to fondle a Deus! I felt like Ralphie in the movie "A Christmas Story" when he's running his hand up and down the lamp, LOL.

Dang, if they weren't so expensive I'd love to buy one and give it a run. Guess I'll keep dreaming until I hit the lottery or a double eagle coin (same chance!)
At least this thing won't put your eye out..lol
Let me know if your ever in SE Ok and we can get together and you can run it.. We are taking a trip to Enid in the next month or so and I will hit you up. I have a place that I was given a year ago and never got to hunt..

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonehunting said:
Jason in Enid said:

At least this thing won't put your eye out..lol
Let me know if your ever in SE Ok and we can get together and you can run it.. We are taking a trip to Enid in the next month or so and I will hit you up. I have a place that I was given a year ago and never got to hunt..

My mother-in-law (yes we get along great!) lives down by McAlister so we do come down a few times a year. I'll hit you with a PM next time we come down! I'd love to go hunting with you when you come up here to my neck of the fields (we aint got no woods up here, LOL).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread