bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
Upvote 0
L

LuckyDog

finding a good detector

Hello all,
Just joined this group. My wife & I are looking for a hobbie & this may be it. We travel extensivly in the eastern half of the country, north & south.I talked to someone who has a'' Minelab GP 3000'' with Accessories for sale. He wants $1400.00 for it. Been looking but do not know enough about this stuff yet. I see many units much cheaper. He says it is new & a really good unit. I have not seen it yet. Does this seem to be right?
???

OP
OP
bergie

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
Luckydog--sounds like a good fit (detecting) for your lifestyle. You two will enjoy it. You should each have a detector, though you may want to start with one to make sure you enjoy it. Others can comment on the specific detector, it's not my expertise. I'd recommend however that you start a new post. Not many people will see your post under this topic of a lost ring in Virginia. Do you know how to start a post. If you don't let me know and I'll help you out. You click on "new topic" and in the subject you could ask "Need advice/just starting" or something like that...good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread