Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
A while back I started a Facebook group called Ring and Jewelry Finders Lost and Found Service. I thought it would be a good way for detecting enthusiasts around the world to network to recover lost articles whether around or outside their local area. People who have lost items have come to the group for help as well.

One of the members of the group has gotten a bit discouraged because the public spots in his area are off limits to detecting and he does not know where he is allowed to go. We chatted a few times and I gave him some tips about joining a local detecting club in his area. I also sent him a link to an ad for a lost engagement ring in his area. This was around two hours ago. He replied that the spot was just up the road from where he lives and contacted the woman to get more info.

I just got a message with a photo, that he found the ring and is on his way to return it to the woman right now.

brian r.jpg

This is the first recovery I am aware of from my group, and I hope there will be many more to come!

Facebook members feel free to join the group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/181484328598678/

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread