Detecting with "Money Mafia"

D

doyboy

Detecting with "Money Mafia"

RP, Blitz, Zoyboy, and I got out to one of our areas. Today was one of my "off" days. I only found 6 Wheaties, a sterling silver "cheapie" ring, and a small button. The button says, "Warranted Rich Crance," on the back. It was 4 inches deep and my DD easily got the signal. Does anyone know how old it is?

Blitz found a 1915 Barber quarter, 2 Shield nickels (1882 + ?), an 1898 V-nickel, 9 Wheaties, and a 14 Karat "Keepsake" diamond ring. The ring has all 23 diamonds. He claims, "It is worth thousands!" I said, "Yeah right, Blitzhead, until I see that cash in your hand, I will not believe it, Weaver!"

Zoyboy found 6 Wheaties and a musketball. Zoy, you are a great detectorist! This day won't get you down, dude! Keep on swinging with fervor.

RP only found 1 Wheatie. RP, there is always another day, dude. Keep your head high, man, because we are all winners today :-\.

Upvote 0

johnrielly

Jun 14, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Detecting with "Money Mafia"

its cool to have all your friend go mding with ya until they outhunt you and brag all the way home..

snorton750

Jul 28, 2006
Auburn, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID
Re: Detecting with "Money Mafia"

Well here's hope,, Blitz could be right, Keepsake was a sub-brand for a major jewelery chain. Don't remember which at the moment. But could have some value. Nice finds besides. You guys seem to have fun hunting togather, keep it up Stan...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread