different day different county

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
that is how our weekend finds went. We spent all day yesterday not finding much, in terms of clad but did find some interesting things. Jesus pin, star wars figure, small knife, and Italian Lire. Today back to some of our regular haunts, I got the gold earring, bobbie found the 1954 rosie. we combined for bout $16.00 in clad for 2 days also . Fall is here so its time for cooler but shorter days, get out there and hunt while you can
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1057.JPG
    DSCF1057.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF1058.JPG
    DSCF1058.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG guy's....alway's got some "variety" not to mention the gold or silver....You guy's are awesome!!!!

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Nice finds. It's pretty cool that both of you like to detect. Would love it if my wife liked to detect. A few more years to go to have my daughter at my side detecting, but I think that will happen.

Rev

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Some nice finds. $16 in clad is a good couple clad days. ;D

This time of year is the best for hunting - easy digging and cooler temps. Yeah, too bad daylight wasn't longer.

Mirage

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
looks like some nice finds Dave
Glad to see you and Bobbie are still out digging! Just stay out of my County ok or I will never find anything good!

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some cool digs Dave, I agree...better get out while we can, snow and frozen ground is around the corner.

Wonder if someone will start a topic "End of Year" finds this year?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread