Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally able to post some of my pics from my hunt a few weekends ago. On the suggestion of Civilman, I hit the Rockville Civic Center. The property dates back to the early 1800s, so it has potential. I started on what looked like a good sledding hill, found nothing. At the bottom of the hill is where I dug the thick piece of black glass. I have no idea what it could be. It is an inch thick at its center and pure black. Any idea?

After a while I headed down to the creek below the building and found a few other pieces of old glass, nothing whole unfortunately. This is also wear I found the fancy woman's wallet. I got a bomb on the MXT and pulled out this square box which looked like it had silver guilding on it. I was super excited and spent the next 20 min removing some of the crud so I could open it. Finally, the clasp gave and I opened it up, hoping to see silver or gold staring at me. But alas, it was a driver's license lol. Turns out it was the wallet of a woman from Connecticut, it had a few credit cards and her license. I left soon after and took the wallet to the police department. Hopefully it wasn't evidence, though I haven't heard back from them to come for questioning.

Attachments

• DSCN4560.JPG
    DSCN4560.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 373
  • DSCN4561.JPG
    DSCN4561.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Kiros32

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More...

Attachments

• DSCN4562.JPG
    DSCN4562.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DSCN4563.JPG
    DSCN4563.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 377
OP
OP
Kiros32

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last...

Attachments

• DSCN4564.JPG
    DSCN4564.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 365

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Whatever it was , the black glass that is, it sure was probably very cool in one piece. Atleast when I see it I imagine some really cool designed statue or something similiar. Though it was probably part of an odd bottle or something LoL.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread