Recents finds, Tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed the T-Net hunt due to friday night football and my daughters volleyball tournment all day last Sat. I also needed to complete the deck around my pool so I could get it covered for winter. John and I did manage a short hunt a couple weeks ago here are the finds and some pics of my deck around my pool. I wish I could of made the hunt but I can't miss my kids games! Tsgman

Attachments

• pool before deck.JPG
    pool before deck.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 457
  • new_OC2568~1.jpg
    new_OC2568~1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 441
  • pool before deck.JPG
    pool before deck.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 445
  • my pool deck.jpg
    my pool deck.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 457
  • working on deck.jpg
    working on deck.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 447
  • deck complete with cover best shot.jpg
    deck complete with cover best shot.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 445
Upvote 0

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking relics tsg (as usual). I like the deck idea around your pool, nice craftsmanship. That water will sure feel good next summer after a hot day in the fields!

Thanks for the fotos ;D

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds Tsgman.

I like the dropped musket balls. That stuff is alot of fun to find. You did a nice job on the deck. Your right with one thing. The kids do come first.

HH Jer

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
love the minis and musket balls and looks like a suspender buckles you find some nice cw relics,would like to hunt with you sometime. 8) congrats....keep diggin

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great digs!!Nice deck and the kids are priority one. ;)

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Very nice Tsgman, but your teasing us with the pool. 29 degrees this morning when I woke up. Starting to get a thin sheet of ice on the bird bath each morning. Congrats....Lance

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
TSG,

nice artifacts.

Nice pool, looks like a lot of work.

Looks like you got a nice piece of property out there?

have a good un.........

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
comfyinvermont said:
Very nice Tsgman, but your teasing us with the pool. 29 degrees this morning when I woke up. Starting to get a thin sheet of ice on the bird bath each morning. Congrats....Lance
Actually we stopped swimming in it around early Sept. I had to get the deck finished before the cover was put on. Today has been rainy and in the 50's. It has cooled off enough for detecting alright, just the ground has been very dry. I would say we will find some good stuff next weekend. Tsgman

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That stuff seem's to fall in your lap Tsgman....Excellent Job guy's.Where do you pick your info up at on the encampment's and such??Just gained full access to another farm at Antietam....Again nice find's!!

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civilman1 said:
That stuff seem's to fall in your lap Tsgman....Excellent Job guy's.Where do you pick your info up at on the encampment's and such??Just gained full access to another farm at Antietam....Again nice find's!!
Civil thanks for the reply, actually we are still hunting many of the same sites from last year. We found six different fields last year. Now we just rotate around, that way the land owners don't get tired of us on their property so much. They are now to the point that they say just go in and hunt when you want. We have developed a great relationship with them by just using common sense and being polite. We will give them some relics at times and they like to talk to us and learn about the history of the area, including their property. We are lucky because all these Missouri people are so genuine and honest. Many of these older folks that have farmed all of their life are used to hard work and being good neighbors. Sad to say but that generation is dissapearing quickly. I feel that they are truly the greatest generation. Tsgman

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amen Brother....Talked to the Menonite's on the original farm last weekend....just got back from PA.,Funeral's from the school shooting's...Terrible...gotta watch our kid's,no matter where these day's......Changed people,could hear it in there voice!!!....I agree,the old timer's could still teach us a few thing's or two...and after we gain access we can tell them a few thing's or too.I'm with ya Tsgman....HH!!It's all good....

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds TSG and great job on that pool deck! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread