Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
A bridle rosette was at the top of my relic wish list this year. Today I hunted with two gents from my MDing club who were kind enough to invite me to hunt with them. We started at a beautiful old farm house. After digging for a while I got a good signal on the edge of an old flower garden. I dug and could see glass, first thinking it was a doorknob or huge marble. I was thrilled to pull out my first rosette. It is scratched up, but I like the yellow rose pic inside. :love2:

Next we headed for a lake site and hunted several properties along it. We all found some wheats but couldn't sniff out any silver. I found a neat little sterling ring initialed "kRa." I ended up with $2.53 in coins, 6 wheats, and a fillet knife. The weather was picture perfect and the company fine.

HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne

P1180215comp.jpg P1180224comp.jpg P1180227comp.jpg P1180228comp.jpg P1180230comp.jpg P1180219comp.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 1

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great hunt... That rosette seems the perfect find for that picturesque farmstead. I would hit that golf ball back into the lake, catch a fish and fillet it...that's just me.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you dont see many glass ones - my first was a thick glass one too - found outside field stone walls of an old cemetary
near stone hitching post - yours is a beauty :thumb_up:

M

MiniMe

Congratulations on that rosette! Looks like a great day! HH!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation. HH, Hamid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread