Found a tiny bird band today and cant find any info on it..W/ pics

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Found a tiny bird band today and can't find any info on it..W/ pics

:headbang:Found my first bird band at the base of a dead tree about 1/2'' down,about the size of a 177 cal. pellet..I would like to find some info on it if possible!It would be cool to find out what kind of bird it was,year etc.I tried Reporting Encounter of Marked Bird with a Metal Federal Band/Signaler un oiseau portant une bague métallique du gouvernement fédéral/Reporte del encuentro de un ave con anillo metálico del gobierno federal de los EE.UU. with no luck and hope someone can help me out:icon_thumleft:

the #'read 1841 on top and 22467 below and on each side it says ''OPEN'' and the on there side it reads ''ABRE'' is Spanish for open that's all I know about the band.Thanks you!!

P1010360.jpg

P1010361.jpg

P1010364.jpg

Attachments

• P1010360.JPG
    P1010360.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one of the smaller ones that I've seen. I dug a large one a couple of weeks ago. There always interesting to find :wink:

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
That is one of the smaller ones that I've seen. I dug a large one a couple of weeks ago. There always interesting to find :wink:

Awesome!Did you find any info on the one you found?

Threshold

Mar 3, 2012
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome. Who would of thought of findin those

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation, for me i found one more than. I wish you luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread