Im dying a HAPPY Man

RushinPA

Mar 11, 2010
Gardners, PA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, F-75
I'm dying a HAPPY Man

Dropped the son off in town, and a little time to spare. Could have went back to the garage and work on the garden tractor but I had my trusty Tejon with me. So I decided to pay a visit to a park I had hit hard in the past. This time, I turned my attention to another area, just hoping for coin. In fact I turned the descrimination up to accept only coin, there was too much trash to wade through for the time that I did have. So off I go working around the entrance to the pool, parking lot, started out with dimes, looked like a dime day. I crossed the road to continue, and my day turned to a quarter day, reaped a dozen or more. It is the rare day I get that many in such short time. Nice and sunny, no one bothering me, just about perfect. Well my day was about to go from very nice to freaking AWESOME.....what should appear....a hammered spannish silver cob. Not having my glasses I did not inspect it closely. Once I got to a picnic table, and some good light I came to the realization of what I had. Sent a very poor phone picture to a buddy just get his opinion. I could not believe it.

Check it out.....I have no idea on the age, so if you have knowledge about it please chime in.

I continued on who knows what would be next, reaped a few more George's, but there was a cop in the parking lot and most of the people had left after a baseball game. No way was I going to give him a chance to ruin my day. I packed it up and went to get god pictures.

Attachments

• coins 003.JPG
    coins 003.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 131
  • coins 002.JPG
    coins 002.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 110
  • coins 004.JPG
    coins 004.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions