Wedding ring found :)

Jess

Mar 29, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Last week, one of the guys in my office asked if I would come over and take a look around his yard, and he started telling me his story - About seven years ago he was washing his truck on the front driveway, right after that, had washed his dog on the walkway, when he finished, his wedding ring was gone. He and his wife looked and looked, but could never find it, and they finally replaced it with a different wedding band, which his wife never quite got over. Well, last Thursday was their 15th wedding anniversary , he had planned on taking his wife out for a nice dinner and asked if I could come over while they were gone, so that if I found it, he could surprise her.

I loved the idea, called up my friend and asked her if she would go with me since I only had a few hours to search.
I tried to plan a little in advance, since we were headed over right after work, I wore jeans to work that day, but of course still had work shirt/shoes on, and I'm sure it's needless to say, digging in work clothes sucks!! Not to mention the 92 degree weather we were having that day, but it was so worth it!! We found it in about an hour and a half, and were able to be out of there before they got home.
He said his wife was so surprised, and she actually started crying when he showed her :) That made my day! I am so glad he asked me to do that !
HH !! -Jess

Attachments

• wedding band.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Upvote 3

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great job! cool story!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, Kudo's to you and your friend HH

FoundInNC

Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is great! I vote honorable mention! That kind of story offsets the negative rap we get from American diggers.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good work !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread