triple, maybe quad rings

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 3

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell just by the pic that the gold one is real. I see a lot of those in my job. congrats!

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds !

Murrell gang

Aug 16, 2011
Jackson , Tenn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,bounty hunter tracker 4,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a 52 silver quarter a week ago 1 one.

OP
OP
S

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the comments, ended up being 10k fake stones, 2.2g total weight (ring and stones). pawn shop offered me 22 bucks, i kept it.

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sneads, was it the pawn shop that told you the stones are fake? If so you might want to get a second opinion. Some of them will lie to you about what you really have.

OP
OP
S

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sneads, was it the pawn shop that told you the stones are fake? If so you might want to get a second opinion. Some of them will lie to you about what you really have.

Thats the plan, im going to save up my finds for a while and take them to a legit jewlery store and get them all checked at once.

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sneads, that was a very nice day's work. I am fortunate to have a very honest and transparent coin and jewelry exchange in my community. They work with your stuff right there in front of you, explaining as they go, and pay just under spot as calculated and weighed while you watch.

OP
OP
S

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea, he did everything in a back room an offered me just over 50% spot. plus i am thingking about saving up a bunch and maybe getting something custom made with all the melt.

Digs68

Apr 14, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a large 14K ring to a pawn store once. He did everything in front of me, said it weighed 3 penny weights, & offered me $100 for it. I declined. Later, in another local city, I took it to another pawn broker (same pawn chain, different store). He also weighed it right in front of me. He said it weighed 6 penny weights, offered me $200 for it. My guess on the weight of it was around what he offered. I took the $200. I think the second place was just more honest (prob still not 100% honest, but enough that I agreed). So it never hurts to get a second or third opinion.
Congrats on your finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread