Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday I drove to hunt with my buddy Starky....what a GREAT day. We knocked doors at 4 old houses and EVERYONE said "yes" We started at 9am and hunted till 7pm. First old house was pretty good early date wheats, couple rosies, war nickel, 2 buffalo nickels....one was 1915-D (semi key date) and a 1913-D KEY date...too bad it is a dug buff, because it is $125 in G4. But my favorite find from there was a screaming 3" deep 12-47...I was hoping for a silver quarter, but I got something WAY cooler. A big, chunky sterling ring. It is unusual for me to go without any indians.....so maybe this is why I dug the silver CHIEF...lol..this guy has a serious look about him! Also got 2 tokens in this yard, both good for 5 cents. Great yard, what more could I ask for!

Hit another yard, just some clad couple wheats, and another 5 cent token, can't beat that! Also found a crotal bell but gave it to my buddy because he has never found one.

Yard 3, I got some clad and only one old coin and it was deep in the roots, almost gave up on it, but it was worth all the work...1899-O barber dime.....nice! only OLD silver of the day. We saw an old school across the street and hit it for 45 minutes, only good keeper was the silver thimble. Odd place to find that!

yard 4, this place really screwed up my silver to wheat ratio....lol. I got a spill of 10 wheats and a silver rosie in one hole! That was kinda fun. Got a lot of clad there, and another rosie as my last dig in the yard.

Got a total of 8 silvers, 33 wheats (not pictured) 2 buffalo, 3 tokens, assort. stuff and lots of clad

Today I hit a park and got one keeper, but what a sweet find!!!! "The Great War Of Civilization" Medal.....did a google search and found this:
(World War I) The Great War of Civilization Medal AKA Victory Medal
A war service medal to be known as a Victory Medal will be awarded to all persons in the naval service who served on active duty between 6 April 1917 and 11 November 1918, or who entered the naval service on or after 12 November 1918, and prior to 30 March 1920, and served not less than 10 days on shore in Northern Russia or Siberia.

DSC02452.jpg

DSC02453.jpg

DSC02455.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02458.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

Upvote 1

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome bunch of old coins, tokens and relics :thumbsup: fantastic assortment of many nice finds!!

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow you really scored good with the finds. those are awesome!

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great all round mix of finds, fantastic tokens.
Been needing to find a token, yours bring me hope.
Carl

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds ! I always enjoy your posts :icon_thumright:
Glen

Tenspeed

Mar 22, 2009
York County, SC
Detector(s) used
Currently: Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Past: XP Deus, Xterra 70, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a wonderful set of hunts with a great mixed bag of good finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread