gold from the cold north east

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Casper & I hooked up once again this morning for a very sucsesfull hunt, we went WAY out in the cold waters of New England. My very first target was a very old gold ring with a small stone, that has to be checked to see what kind & color it is. It was caught on video...:) We went for the area that we had left off yesterday and before you knew it, we both had a couple of rings in our pouch, my second ring turned out to be a scull ring but it wasn't the real thing. We moved back and forth and sideways, Not so many coins out there but most of the items that we located were very deep and some of them were litteraly over 2 feet deep. Antique bathing buckels were strewn all over the place. ( We knew had found the raft area ) . Half way through the day yet another gold ring for me, a mother's ring with all the stones missing, Keep digging I said, lololol... Musket balls all over and a few religious medals again today. My last ring for the day turned out what appears to be silver. Big and heavy at that but the coin or stone it once held was also missing. Total ring count for today was 8 between the both of us. I'm sure Casper will post up. Enjoyed the solid 5 hours in the water today, already can't wait to get back at it... It's a sickness. ( Gold Fever ) Thanks for looking. gold & silver finds (11).JPG gold & silver finds (14).JPG gold & silver finds (16).JPG gold & silver finds (27).JPG gold & silver finds (30).JPG

Upvote 0

New Direction

Apr 10, 2012
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Waters may have been cold but it was a beautiful day on Cape otherwise.

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats i same place you brought me? give me a text on tuesday
kent

cfdfire

Feb 26, 2012
Jamestown
Detector(s) used
Fisher 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds,Looks like I will jump in the water next weekend by the looks of the weather,tc

Xhunter911

Mar 28, 2012
Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett freedom III coin commander
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the skull ring! Great finds congrats

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Great hunt - Congratulations!!!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest: