sats menthol reg trade made in usa

what is it?

Upvote 1

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
WHEELS39 ,great you are getting out!. I do not know your abilities, or if you aspire to grow T,H ing. If you want any help or encouragement holler, if not thats o.k. too. keep getting out though!.lots of places in the "hunting "world for you. Using a chair doesn,t impress many folk, using your mind and upgrading finds should but you only have to impress yourself. As i use a chair for my hunts i would hold you to a higher standard,but hey if your happy thats all that counts. Have fun wheels39!.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

WHEELS39

May 6, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
mine lab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome you nailed it. thanks thats cool

OP
OP
W

WHEELS39

May 6, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
mine lab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didnt mean to offend just bringing awareness to people that may be interested in detecting that never thought such a thing was possible.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing wrong with that,you have more guts than i showing finds,thats up to you. If i keep waiting for "wow"kind of finds to post it might be a while .if you got someone started my hat would be off to you. Not fair for me to be a critic if your the one in the arena. Pushing you as i am my self. Happy hunting Wheels39. P.S. your entitled to push back!

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
You guys should pm each other. What the hell are you guys talking about. Is it just me because I can't tell.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ticm i will type slow. Talking about whoyaa whatzit joewillie hookup thingamajig dohicky gimmicks with WHEELS on them and how they relate to finds. Also the publics perception of such. Doubt its just you. We,re allright.

S

stefen

didnt mean to offend just bringing awareness to people that may be interested in detecting that never thought such a thing was possible.

Wheels39

TN is made up of people of all ages, races, ethnic groups , religions, sexual preferences, hearing, sight and other handicaps, rich and poor and everybody is seen as an equal.

I salute you for overlooking your handicap and participating in a great hobby...

Looking forward to many future posts...:occasion14:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
releventchair said:
Ticm i will type slow. Talking about whoyaa whatzit joewillie hookup thingamajig dohicky gimmicks with WHEELS on them and how they relate to finds. Also the publics perception of such. Doubt its just you. We,re allright.

Sorry, can you type a little slower and tell us how this is related to today's finds. If your hunting in a wheel chair my hats off to you

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Posted response to his. you are correct ,dated material. I,ll get off. thank you for your patience.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread