wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 2.5 hours today, I found 2 ships spikes,3 lbs of sinkers and net weights,a piece of small copper pipe,a very crusty zincoln, and some iron trash. the water felt terrific. it was looking like rain with storms this morning but changed right at noon to warm and sunny. now if I could just find some goodies.

5712beachfinds.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0

K Zack

Feb 2, 2012
West Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab- Explorer XS, Excalibur 800, Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Fisher 1280X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least you got of there, It just keeps on raining here.
Better luck next time.
Happy Hunting
Kevin

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on getting out and getting some Finds!

GetReal

Apr 29, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I still like to see what people find even if its nothing great..well maybe next time..HH

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm just happy that I can get in the water, vis near shore is about an inch 300 yards offshore it is 2-3 feet. if the weather holds I will get out tomorrow, but we have a storm pushing in from the west. I dont mind finding sinkers and those net weights can be used to get trolling lures and jigs down deep. sometimes that's the difference between catching fish and getting skunked. always a use for lead,divers weights,bullets,soldiers,lures,etc. mel fisher said he found a hundred things before something old was found and you had to find a hundred of those before something good was found. I'd say he was right on the money. right next to the silver pile from the atocha was a speargun shaft. sometimes you're that close to the mother lode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread