GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it poured here in southern N.B. over the last few days. I moved to a new area, and not far down the road is an old riverboat stop. Upon hitting the beach, you could tell it wouldn't be that great of a hunt. The water is so high, it really cut down on my hunting area.

One of the ladies at the beach was happy to see the 20 + nails I cleaned up. I gave her little guy the $1.21 I found in clad. He tried to eat the green copper penny. Oops!

I did find a couple of old spoons and a neat little thimble. The thimble is silver, with an "S" hallmark in a shield. I can't find any information on it. The fork is electroplated. The Oxford spoon (circa 1908) is silver plated. Hopefully, I'll find some more turn of the century items as the water recedes.

Happy Hunting.

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

HARRISON FISHER & CO
Sheffield
At Trafalgar St. (1897-1899) and Trafalgar St, Surrey Lane, Wellington St and 9 Eyre Lane (1900-1925), Sheffield . Became Harrison Fisher & Co in 1900. The firm ceased the manufacture of electroplated wares in 1925 but continued the trade. The firm used the trade mark PELHAM PLATE

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

Upvote 0

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GioTheGreek said:
Well, it poured here in southern N.B. over the last few days. I moved to a new area, and not far down the road is an old riverboat stop. Upon hitting the beach, you could tell it wouldn't be that great of a hunt. The water is so high, it really cut down on my hunting area.

One of the ladies at the beach was happy to see the 20 + nails I cleaned up. I gave her little guy the $1.21 I found in clad. He tried to eat the green copper penny. Oops!

I did find a couple of old spoons and a neat little thimble. The thimble is silver, with an "S" hallmark in a shield. I can't find any information on it. The fork is electroplated. The Oxford spoon (circa 1908) is silver plated. Hopefully, I'll find some more turn of the century items as the water recedes.

Happy Hunting.

HARRISON FISHER & CO
SheffieldAt Trafalgar St. (1897-1899) and Trafalgar St, Surrey Lane, Wellington St and 9 Eyre Lane (1900-1925), Sheffield . Became Harrison Fisher & Co in 1900. The firm ceased the manufacture of electroplated wares in 1925 but continued the trade. The firm used the trade mark PELHAM PLATE

Very Cool! I wish I could come across a cool lace like that!

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds. I hope you continue to have good luck when the river goes back down.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bunch of finds :thumbsup: I like the silver thimble, the last one I found isn't marked but its silver, it's an open thimble and I never knew they made them till I found one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread