Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brand of toothpaste, LOL! That what's it looks like some kind of mold die. HH, Mike

D

DEMON

it looks like stator ring in hyd. orbit motor or hydrostatic stator ring in power steering motor

Sand

May 20, 2005
Germany
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Minelab Explorer II
5 years ago I came in Germany without any knoledge of local language, and wanted to buy toothpaste. Went to a supermarket, took a tube with teeth drawn on it, came home and realized that it was a glue for set of false teeth (dental plate). Never know what you dig and never know what you buy in German shops ;D

HH

Sand

viper771

Jul 17, 2006
Germany
ROFL :D !!!!!!!!!!!! I totally feel for ya. We had a hard time at first going to a german store too. For over a year, we were giving our pet guenia pig and rabbit these big pellet things that looked like food, with other regual food. A month ago, i checked out the bag for the big pellets, they are actually WOOD PELETS for their cage, or a cats litter box, etc! NO WONDER THEY DIDN'T WANT TO EAT THEM!! :)

B

Brush Creek

I met my wife in germany 29 years ago
in Wisbaden she was a Chaplin assistant and me a redneck PFC from Georgia.
Wish I had a metal detector there
went back packing every chance we got.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
viper771 said:
ROFL :D !!!!!!!!!!!! I totally feel for ya. We had a hard time at first going to a german store too. For over a year, we were giving our pet guenia pig and rabbit these big pellet things that looked like food, with other regual food. A month ago, i checked out the bag for the big pellets, they are actually WOOD PELETS for their cage, or a cats litter box, etc! NO WONDER THEY DIDN'T WANT TO EAT THEM!! :)

LoL. I am glad I had a good deutsch speaking friend when I was there. Of course that was my 22nd foreign country with most of the rest being far eastern, after lots of time in the far east I felt much more comfortable figuring out things in Europe.

Sorry Hardy I am not sure what particular year that colgate is from.

Rev

hasbeen

Jan 4, 2006
Demon is right that it could be from a hydraulic pump or motor some internal combustion engines have a lubricating oil pump that has a similiar stator.

hasbeen

D

DEMON

Don't know how to send pic of it but seen many has rotor that acts as hand pump if engine quits you can still steer unit hard but it can be steeren

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions