Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you probably wont confirm but are the myths true

1.meetings take place under white house
2.best sites divided out
3.lap dance by minelab babe if ur over 18
No it goes like this...

1 Post in todays finds, with story.
2 Pictures should be loaded to T Net Server..
3 You are a plank..

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is plank some kinda of detecting code for demi god of detecting or not
Ok I'll play along for a while...you have obviously got something wedge up your backside, or perhaps you have just sat on the wrong end of you digging tool.
Let me guess, you posted something that should have made the banner :icon_scratch: I see you joined in 2009 quite a long time for a Englishman with out banner :icon_scratch: or have you just been reading some of the other idiots who make up posts, that are totally nothing to do with this site :icon_scratch: or perhaps you just can't find anything interesting to post:icon_scratch:..so come on which one is it, or am I pi$$ing up the wrong tree.

SS

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I'll play along for a while...you have obviously got something wedge up your backside, or perhaps you have just sat on the wrong end of you digging tool.
Let me guess, you posted something that should have made the banner :icon_scratch: I see you joined in 2009 quite a long time for a Englishman with out banner :icon_scratch: or have you just been reading some of the other idiots who make up posts, that are totally nothing to do with this site :icon_scratch: or perhaps you just can't find anything interesting to post:icon_scratch:..so come on which one is it, or am I pi$$ing up the wrong tree.

SS
I think you hit the nail on the head there mate. Mental Mania has his lip out and is throwing a hissy fit.
ZDD

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SS

interesting none of the above I was simply saying that I found the new coding of the site to be very proficient a true treasure in itself perhaps others don't see that which they can't understand. perhaps others still need to detect less and find an other treasure that's called a sense of humor lest without it they may just trade insults.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting none of the above I was simply saying that I found the new coding of the site to be very proficient a true treasure in itself perhaps others don't see that which they can't understand. perhaps others still need to detect less and find an other treasure that's called a sense of humor lest without it they may just trade insults.
Now if you had just posted that at the start the replies would have been a lot better, and there is not enough time for detecting mate.:laughing7:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread