Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well this is all the goodies from friday, saturday and sunday. This represents 18 hours of hunt time. I hunted a lot of spots and couldn't find a good spot anywhere, got 1 or 2 goodies from each spot it seems

Friday nite after work I hunted with BadJim, we knocked doors, I got couple wheats, silver, rosie, sterling ring, and clad.

Saturday my wife and I met up with Bell-Two and his wife, we hunted a large old park. I got a nickel trifecta....1940 Jefferson, 1937 Buffalo, and a 1906 V nickel, after that on the way home my wife and I hit an park she knew about and I got a flat button and the 1910 barber dime.

Sunday I hunted with Starky, we knocked doors, and I got some wheats, the 1925 merc, silver war nickel and the little lock on the chain. Combine the whole weekend and the finds look great, just couldn't seem to find any spots that weren't pounded already.

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

Upvote 1

turf_aholic

May 5, 2009
PNW
WOW----You don't see many 5 cent trifectas... But your is really sweet!

Wish my nickels cleaned up half as good as yours. That ground your in sure does precerve the oldies well... ( I have only seen that a handfull of times-But when the ground is nice to your coins... Gotta like it)

Well done!
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread