Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get any gold or silver but I always have fun when I'm out detecting, I did find some neat stuff though. I dug one other pic axe before and that was out in a woods about 5 years ago when I came across an overload signal, I stashed it next to a tree but the last time I was out there someone had taken it so I decided to keep this one. The 1910 wheat really had me going cause it was in an area where I've found Indians before and it was giving me a signal just like one when I dug it. The lid thing with the fancy markings I thought looked kind of old too. I'll post the youtube of these hunts here too.

Here's pic's of what I got on the 20th at a torn down house spot that I've tried before, I had my relic shovel with me otherwise I never would have attempted digging the pic axe, it was about 5 inches down but still gave me a big time overload ;D

may20.jpg

may20.1.jpg
may20.2.jpg
may20.3.jpg

Here's pics of my finds from the 21st

may21.1.jpg
may21.2.jpg

Upvote 0

K Zack

Feb 2, 2012
West Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab- Explorer XS, Excalibur 800, Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Fisher 1280X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every time I hit an old Homestead for the first time, I Promise myself I will not dig all of the overload signals.
I just can Not pass them up, most are junk but some of them end up on my barn wall.
Happy Hunting
Kevin

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a nice pick head. Bet you could wire brush it and put it back to work with a new handle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread