Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got up early to do some low tide beach hunting@Oceanside yesterday,,when I got there I was so excited low tide..Well as I was getting everything together noticed no shoes or sand scooper,my husband had packed everything & assured me everything was ready.:unhappy smiley:So off he went to Lowe"s to get me a shovel,meanwhile met another MD on the dry sand from Apple Valley,which he told me to dig with my hands like the good ole day"s.
The tide was coming up so I decided to do some MD on wet sand,came across some targets,started to dig w/my hands thinking my GOLD was down under:nono:Until it hit me,this is a nono I could cut my hand on some metal or broken glass it was not worth the risk!!By then my husband returned with a small shovel & it helped out alot,manage to pick up quite a few of clads no :gold-watch:As the tide was coming up decided to do dry sand detecting,just a few coins,,you need a sifter for dry sand,so then we drove to a supplier to p/u a sand scoop.I returned to do more dry sand,ended up with more clads.I got to talk to two more MD,a 79 year old woman & a guy from the desert it was nice chatting with them..I kept going until my husband came & got me to say he was hungry???I could keep on going,but it was a long day & it was Dinner time,so we packed up & on our way home we stopped@ LOve Boat Sushi in Temecula::icon_thumright: Lesson for me,,Double Check Everything!!!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm learning my computer so as soon as I learn how to post pics I will:dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL if anything can go wrong....... :laughing7:
Been there done that.
including bleeding all over everything after reaching into glass & Mangled tin cans

Sounds like you had fun though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread