Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Rare coin worth THOUSANDS!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    lost hunter
    Congrats on the CC WTG

us
    May 2012
    Jamesville,NY
    Garret ACE 250, Garret AT Pro
    26 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by ynpto804 View Post
    Its a great coin! But new member with a first post shouldnt be on top. Nice find.
    Hmmm...that just doesn't make much sense to me. But hey, i don't care man. I didn't post this seeking "banner"...hell, i didn't even know what it was. I just wanted to share a really rare find with people that share this hobby/passion.

us
    Jun 2011
    Oklahoma
    White's XLT
    1321 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    5 grand seems like a low ball offer to me. the coin is in nice condition in spite of the obvious toning. my estimate is that it should be worth at least 10-12 grand

us
    Jul 2009
    NW Alabama
    Ace 250
    40 times
    I'll give you 75 cents for it.

us
    Dec 2011
    West of the Mississippi
    Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
    305 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Yup! Banner in my book. Well done!!
    Respect the research and permissions of others...Seriously...

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9346 times
    Great coin and a great find, not taking anything away from it at all, but as you say it is also a find you made before you join TreasureNet...

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    448 times
    Outstanding!...Amazing!....Killer!....Oh! and ya got my vote too....HH and congrats

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

us
    Apr 2012
    north alabama
    Awesome find im excited for you. Hope the auction goes good.

us
    Nov 2011
    Charles Town, WV
    Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
    915 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Great find man! Of course I would never sell it. I would wait and hold on to that puppy!
    flakefinder likes this.
    "Life's a garden. DIG IT!!!" - - Joe Dirt

us
    Apr 2012
    Florida
    Whites Surf Master Dual Field, Garrett AT Pro, Cobra Beach Magnet
    15 times
    Awesome Find!!!!!!!!

us
    May 2012
    Jamesville,NY
    Garret ACE 250, Garret AT Pro
    26 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Great coin and a great find, not taking anything away from it at all, but as you say it is also a find you made before you join TreasureNet...
    ...and your point is?

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, Tejon 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer Minelab Quattro, Garrett gold stinger
    210 times
    Don't think I could have sold it. Least not until I really needed it. The kind of stuff you gotta hold and get the feel of for the full effect. When friends were over I would place it in there hands and watch their eyeballs when I told them how much I was offered but wouldn't take. Just too cool. Nice find my friend.
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

Charter Member

Mar 2003
    So. Cal.
    72 times
    That banner comment sounds like pure jealousy to me.
    There's no reason to be mean.
    The guy found a great coin. 1 post or 10000. Does it really make a difference.
    He's the man! (and you're not!)
    Awesome coin.
    SmokinJoe likes this.

umrgolf
    Great find Joe. I think you are misunderstanding the guys talking about you being new. They aren't trying to be rude, just quoting some Treasurenet rules. There is one rule about new members not being able to make the banner or something. That's all theyre talking about

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9346 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJoe View Post
    ...and your point is?
    Not taking anything away from your great find at all, only that while it is a great find, it wouldnt qualify as a banner find since you found it before joining TreasureNet.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsors