I must be bored Im going to bury a Cache of tokens money and rings in a park

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I must be bored I'm going to bury a Cache of tokens money and rings in a park

Okay I have a bunch of tokens that I've found and a bunch of pre1960 nickles that I'm going to bury in a park in Littleton

I found this metal M&M container and I will bury it 5 inches down on the next clear day here.

The park is Cornerstone park in Littleton, Colorado good luck to anyone that finds it.

I'm also going to put in two silver rings.

Onion

Attachments

• Cache.jpg
    Cache.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: I must be bored I'm going to bury a Cache of tokens money and rings in a park

Come and bury it here in Indiana,, I'll look for it... ;D

AlphaQuest

Jan 3, 2005
Western New York
Re: I must be bored I'm going to bury a Cache of tokens money and rings in a par

Yeah you must be bored. I'll send my brother from Colorado Springs to uncover. LOL

I

imograss

Re: I must be bored I'm going to bury a Cache of tokens money and rings in a park

Thats a cool idea. I may bury one in a local park here in Tennessee. It would be neat to find one someone else had buried in a similar place.

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

You should put a note in it that tells when and why! So the next person itn't too confused...

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

I thought of that so I did put a note in with the date my name and phone number and request that the person call me when they find it so I know how long it took to find it. I also told the finder that i placed it in the park to make there day detecting.

I did this because I enjoy the hobby so much I thought I would give some of my luck back for karma.

I also placed all the contents in a zip lock bag to help protect it from the water.

Onion

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Onion,
I was going to do the same thing on the beach except I wanted to mark individual coins that said "SORRY, THIS AREA HAS ALREADY BEEN DETECTED BY COINSHOOTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!" ;D

Dec 16, 2004

That's also a cheap way to entertain your kids. Buy them a cheap metal detector and then go out and bury 5 or 10 bucks worth of coins in the back yard real shallow and they'll hunt until they drop. No need to tell them you buried the money either ;D For all they know it was lost by mysterious people long ago. (of course you might not want to use brand new coins for this) ;D

Beats the heck out of sending them to the movies for $20 or $30 and it'll take them a long time to find all the coins and when they do start getting scarce you can bury a few more bucks worth to keep it interesting. By the time they catch on they will be pretty old and look at all the money you will have saved.

An added bonus is it will aerate your lawn also. :D

Smitty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread