All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 26

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Belarus, no need to excuse for mistakes, we understand you must have been very excited and understandably so! But, if I am not mistaken you should receive a banner acknowledgement! May your luck continue my friend! :icon_thumleft:

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bump - for those who didnt notice this

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy smokes, what a day! Awesome finds. Was the purse still intact? And I'll vote Banner on this!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ancestor was in Napoleon's Imperial Guard; marched to Moscow, and back again to France. A fantastic tale, little known in this country. There's a well known graph on the number of soldiers overlaid on a geographic map: almost half a million invaded Russia, and only 27,000 returned alive.
Minard.png

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ancestor was in Napoleon's Imperial Guard; marched to Moscow, and back again to France. A fantastic tale, little known in this country. There's a well known graph on the number of soldiers overlaid on a geographic map: almost half a million invaded Russia, and only 27,000 returned alive.
View attachment 646078

Click on it to see it better.

Great family history. Humbles one.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the graph, it really gives a good idea of the loss of life, not to mention the loss on the Russian side.

Just some Guy

Dec 28, 2011
Ukiah CA.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, Whites 6000 DIPro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing Finds,

Well done,

Happy Hunting

Dan

OP
OP
B

Belarus

May 2, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!

View attachment 646078

I welcome! It really way of retreat of army of Napoleon. I dig between the city of Molodechno and Smorgon. In these days off I again went to the wood, there found again many finds of army and there were button finds with the image of an eagle which belonged to Napoleon's imperial guard. Now I on work when I am at home will show you photos.

OP
OP
B

Belarus

May 2, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

powder or pocket mirror

button guard
Imperial guard (фр. Garde impériale) — elite armies of army of the First French empire. It is organized by emperor Napoleon I Bonaparte, as the military unit which is carrying out ceremonial functions, right after empire declaration. Was Napoleon's bodyguard, and also provided protection of an imperial surname and all highest ranks of the French army. Use of household troops in fighting operations was an indispensable condition. The guard structure constantly changed, over time it made the appreciable part of the French army including some cases, number over several tens of thousands people. The guard participated in Napoleon's many military campaigns, combining high fighting spirit with personal devotion. Some divisions accompanied Napoleon in his first reference to the island of Elba. All parts of guard were disbanded after the second restoration of Burbons.

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm definitely looking you up the next we get back to Belarus..hope you have an extra detector because I don't think my wife will pay for the extra carry-on..great finds man keep them coming!!:occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Belarus

May 2, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm definitely looking you up the next we get back to Belarus..hope you have an extra detector because I don't think my wife will pay for the extra carry-on..great finds man keep them coming!!:occasion14:

Metaldetector it not problem
at me their three. As will arrive tell me in Skype or call on phone. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread