Big GOLD!! Silver and wheats...!!

tah06090

Nov 6, 2011
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres yesterdays finds was a good day at a park ive hit many times before without much luck to be honest. The class ring (college) came up as 12-38 solid on the etrac i was thinking zinc but was at 7 inches which made me dig thinking it might be a wheat on its side boy was i surprised. It has initials on it working on finding the owner today if there still alive class of 59 its marked 10K and weighs 17.4 grams. Also found alittle bit of silver to ! overall awesome dayeven though my etrac head phones died on me, oredered a pair of grey ghost originals so we will se how that goes let me know your expirience with them guys and gals , Enjoy the vid! lol

61712.jpg

617122.jpg

Upvote 0

milk86

Jun 6, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
nice finds...

My Minelab headphones died on me. I contacted ML and they sent me a now pair free of charge. Granted I bought my explorer in March by May needed a new set. While I was waiting I bought a pair of wireless from Radio Shack called Auvio for like 30.00 they work great on explorer need the plug changer but works great. now I have Koss headphones as a backup if need to be.

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring and nothing wrong with the sliver, Congrats on a good hunt and Video.. Good Luck and Good Hunting.....

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet gold !

OP
OP
tah06090

tah06090

Nov 6, 2011
Vermont
Detector(s) used
E-trac/ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worht $378 melt as of yesterday. Called the school wouldnt give me a student list per there policy anyone ever ran into this? I told them my situation the secratary took the insrciption and said they would find the person pending they were still alive and give them my contact info so a waiting game now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread