DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sister TENNESSEEGAL and I hunted for 4 hours this morning. Here's my haul for the day. I found another imitation dog tag. I got a gold plated 925 hoop earring. That one fooled me. Better eyes drowned my excitement, lol.... Thanks sis. The stud earring is a 925 with a 1/2 carat fabulous fake diamond that just about blinded me when I scooped it up, lol I was disappointed with that knife. The handle is busted and it has made it very weak. Won't be good for anything but show and tell. My sis found a couple of nice ones but I'll let her tell about them. we had lots of help that we didn't ask for and that cut our hunt short. Kids were hanging on my floating sifter and my sis had all kinds of future treasure hunters helping her out. Hope you all find lots of goodies.

DANGLANGLEY

001.JPG 004.JPG 007.JPG 010.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That silver earring is pretty! Hopefully there will be lots of people at your swim area dropping things this week. Preferably shiny gold things.....:happysmiley:

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well you did get some sliver and you did remove a lot of signals so maybe you will hit it big next time, Congrats....

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great haul you got there and congrats on the silver earring :thumbsup:

OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies everyone. Hope everybody has a great 4th of July and a great big steak.

DANGLANGLEY

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2011
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hopefully you can reunite the dog tag with the owner. Well done!! :occasion14:

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Man that is a lot of bobbie pins... Must be using a sensative machine ;D Still some nice finds!

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DANGLANGLEY said:
My sister TENNESSEEGAL and I hunted for 4 hours this morning. Here's my haul for the day. I found another imitation dog tag. I got a gold plated 925 hoop earring. That one fooled me. Better eyes drowned my excitement, lol.... Thanks sis.
DANGLANGLEY

OOPS!!! LOL!! It was a great day in spite of all the assistance we had. LOL Man it was hard to leave that last signal that I couldnt get. I was up to my shoulders and I kept floating when Id try to scoop it. I think some lead weights are on my shopping list. Thanks for an awesome day big brother!
Here are my finds if you all want to take a peek. I only had two other things I dug besides whats in the picture. One was a surface find hair clip and the other was a piece of soda can.
I found a sterling moon and star ring and a stainless steel gold tone spinner ring stamped with the phrase "Always in my heart" and a sterling earring that kept falling out of my scoop. I was chest deep and determined to get it so I kept scooting it with my foot and checking it with my detector until I finally got to the shallow water and grabbed it with my hand. Im glad it was something nice after spending about 20 or 30 minuets on this process. LOL
You all have a great 4th!!

Oh yeah, the knife wasnt a find, it was just a good ring holder. LOL

image-3205116799.jpg

image-559532006.jpg

Sterling ring polished up with my Dremmel.

image-1373383378.jpg

image-3690063446.jpg

Attachments

• image-1269425601.jpg
    image-1269425601.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great finds. looks like the two of you raked it in :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey sis, I appreciate you going with me. You had some nice finds. Better than mine, lol. I'm headed back there in the morning and I'll save that spot for you. I don't think anyone will hit that exact spot. It's too much work to get something out of that red clay bottom. I'll send pics and brag a little, lol.... if I find anything, lol

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DANGLANGLEY said:
Hey sis, I appreciate you going with me. You had some nice finds. Better than mine, lol. I'm headed back there in the morning and I'll save that spot for you. I don't think anyone will hit that exact spot. It's too much work to get something out of that red clay bottom. I'll send pics and brag a little, lol.... if I find anything, lol

Please do! It's a pleasant surprise to get a text of your finds while I'm at work. Almost makes me feel like I'm there. I hope you find a bunch!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread