Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure we all have found a penny or a nickle while out walking,right. Well for the past 5 years I've been finding lots of money above the ground,mostly in my grocery store parking lot and of course in the CoinStar reject slot.Well to day I had to go to Sears and buy some tools and while walking across the parking lot I look down and there's a $50 bill just lying there.:icon_thumleft:,but last week while picking up aluminum cans out on a country road I found $350 in a can bank( remember those cans that had a screw off lid,and you could put things in the inside).At first I picked up the can and then I relized it didn't feel like a regular can,I try to unscrew it at first and it was stuck,I threw it down on the ground and it opend up,I looked inside & there was 3 $100's and 2 $20's and a $10.So $400 of free money in a little over a week,not bad.

Upvote 1

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like a good deal to me

Digs68

Apr 14, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why doesn't that stuff happen to me??
Congrats!

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky you! I was watching Antiques Roadshow yesterday (England version). A 10 year old kid was collecting pine cones in the woods, dropped one, and when he went to pick it up saw a really old coin right on the surface. I don't remember what coin it was, but 1700s I think... worth about 50 pounds (whatever that translates to these days). Ug!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions