Aztec in the Superstitions - Found

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, google maps, and google earth use basically the same imagery. I've looked at both and there is NOTHING there. It was an interesting little diversion, but until I see a close up indisputable pic with the days newspaper headline in frame, and at least two verifiable sources, I think you are full of it. Sorry, but that's my opinion. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think you are pulling our chain here.....

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who comes on here and says "I've got absolute 100% proof" and gets all butt hurt when we don't buy in to your drawings and google maps. As TCIM says "have you met FrankN"? You guys could help each other out.

Waco Kid

Apr 21, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
As far as spotting things from google earth goes, well, you can pretty much see whatever you want to see. It's like staring at clouds. Now, open google earth and go to this coordinate.... 50 0'38.20"N 110 6'48.32"W Tell me what you see there.

It's called the Badlands Guardian, it's estimated to be around 70 million years old. It's also in southern Alberta Canada. It is a natural formation. You need to keep things like this in mind whenever you look at any kind of aerial imagery. Your mind instinctively looks for familiar patterns like faces, and if you stare at anything long enough you'll see them.

655806d1342801508-aztec-superstitions-found-capture.jpg

This fellow looks vaguely Aztec himself. It's interesting that he is nicely aligned on a north-south axis to facilitate viewing with modern aerial photo maps. Even more astonishing is the fact that he is apparently using an earphone, which appears to be plugged into the farm house that's just offscreen to the lower left. This proves, to my satisfaction at least, that the Aztecs were more advanced than we have previously thought.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
655806d1342801508-aztec-superstitions-found-capture.jpg

This fellow looks vaguely Aztec himself. It's interesting that he is nicely aligned on a north-south axis to facilitate viewing with modern aerial photo maps. Even more astonishing is the fact that he is apparently using an earphone, which appears to be plugged into the farm house that's just offscreen to the lower left. This proves, to my satisfaction at least, that the Aztecs were more advanced than we have previously thought.
Let's have a look .. yes that is a keen observation .. astonishing is correct :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arizonarock,
Any updates? I know you said a lot of people are working on this. Do you have any of their names? I'm curious to see if I know any of them.
Thanks
NJ

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
Arizonarock,
Any updates? I know you said a lot of people are working on this. Do you have any of their names? I'm curious to see if I know any of them.
Thanks
NJ

Yes, Cheerio old chap. We want to know the progress you've made mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread