🥇 BANNER Mega Ring this time around ! Whydah & Casper Simply put WOW !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hooked up with Casper early this morning at a Public Beach, that we both have hit in the past. I haven't been there since this past February, and Casper has been there once I think this year. We shared our story finds of the area as usual... He has had his nice share of Gold at this site, with a few diamonds in the mix...I had yet to see any diamonds from this beach, till today that is...:) I had mentioned that My son,Dad & myself had found Gold at this beach over this past Winter, in the high, and dry sand, after a small storm we had. We were pumped, and couldn't get suited up fast enough... Casper headed for the depths of the pounding waves, and as I was in about thigh deep water, heading for the deep water,I got that all familier low tone we all love to hear.... BANG ! first signal of the day, was GOLD, and five HUGE diamonds rite on top of this baby, staring back at me in the bottom of the scoop was one of my best finds in over 40 + years of detecting... I couldn't wave Casper back into the low water fast enough to show it to him.... He asked if it was Gold, I said oh ya, its marked 14 K ... I have to get it appraised at the local jeweler this week. The diamonds are testing possitive.... Yay....... I am thinking that there is around 2 1/2 to 3 carats of diamonds... we will have to see. Casper managed a beutiful sterling ring, with a very nice red stone. I also managed a toe ring that tested sterling... not much coins today... Wow what a hunt and we are both beat up from the heavy surf today... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking Hunt 2 (2).JPG Hunt 2 (7).JPG Hunt 2 (13).JPG Hunt 2 (14).JPG

Upvote 7

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whydah,Recon you paid for ALL your equipent with that,and, THEN SOME!! You didn't pee yourself did you,it's OK,you were in the water!! :laughing7: SUPER DUDE! God Bless Chris

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome stones in that ring Whydah,I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today, BANNERFIND.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely Amazing!!!!! Congrats!!! :hello2:
I agree...this is a banner find!!
Joe

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you......................... BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blob10::blob7::blob3::blob5::blob6::blob8::blob9::smileinbox:

SnT

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Absolutely Amazing!!!!! Congrats!!! :hello2:
I agree...this is a banner find!!
Joe[/QUOTE
Would like to say Thank All of you who voted BANNER on this one... It sure does make me feel good to know that there are people out there who realy know just how hard it is to acomplish something like this... Thanks again ... Happy Hunting.....

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on the great find, and onmaking the banner. I know how long it takes a while to find a good one likethat!

Keep it Up! MJ

harryoutdoors

May 26, 2012
Daphne al
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome find! Congratulations and thanks for the great photo close ups....keeps us going knowing the possibilities

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Super nice find! Diamonds are a girls' best friend! Congratulations! Breezie

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats amazing find!!!!!!

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the serious Bling!

mickk

Jul 23, 2006
A beautiful ring. It would have broken a heart to lose that and a bank balance, gotta be worth between 5 and 10 grand retail.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I logged on the first thing I saw was that beautiful ring on the banner. Simple, beautiful, elegant, what more could you ask for in a ring? Oh, right, for it to be in the bottom of your scoop. Congratulations.

Chuffs

Jul 1, 2012
D/FW Area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Find.... Great Photo's... Dig it all...
CH from Texas..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread