🥇 BANNER Mega Ring this time around ! Whydah & Casper Simply put WOW !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hooked up with Casper early this morning at a Public Beach, that we both have hit in the past. I haven't been there since this past February, and Casper has been there once I think this year. We shared our story finds of the area as usual... He has had his nice share of Gold at this site, with a few diamonds in the mix...I had yet to see any diamonds from this beach, till today that is...:) I had mentioned that My son,Dad & myself had found Gold at this beach over this past Winter, in the high, and dry sand, after a small storm we had. We were pumped, and couldn't get suited up fast enough... Casper headed for the depths of the pounding waves, and as I was in about thigh deep water, heading for the deep water,I got that all familier low tone we all love to hear.... BANG ! first signal of the day, was GOLD, and five HUGE diamonds rite on top of this baby, staring back at me in the bottom of the scoop was one of my best finds in over 40 + years of detecting... I couldn't wave Casper back into the low water fast enough to show it to him.... He asked if it was Gold, I said oh ya, its marked 14 K ... I have to get it appraised at the local jeweler this week. The diamonds are testing possitive.... Yay....... I am thinking that there is around 2 1/2 to 3 carats of diamonds... we will have to see. Casper managed a beutiful sterling ring, with a very nice red stone. I also managed a toe ring that tested sterling... not much coins today... Wow what a hunt and we are both beat up from the heavy surf today... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking Hunt 2 (2).JPG Hunt 2 (7).JPG Hunt 2 (13).JPG Hunt 2 (14).JPG

Upvote 7

ddaddydigger

Jul 30, 2012
NORTH EAST GEORGIA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
12 INCH SPIDER COIL
6X8 SEF EXCELLERATOR COIL
6 INCH DOUBLE D EXCELLERATOR COIL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice guys,sounds like you have a sweet honey hole.
Hooked up with Casper early this morning at a Public Beach, that we both have hit in the past. I haven't been there since this past February, and Casper has been there once I think this year. We shared our story finds of the area as usual... He has had his nice share of Gold at this site, with a few diamonds in the mix...I had yet to see any diamonds from this beach, till today that is...:) I had mentioned that My son,Dad & myself had found Gold at this beach over this past Winter, in the high, and dry sand, after a small storm we had. We were pumped, and couldn't get suited up fast enough... Casper headed for the depths of the pounding waves, and as I was in about thigh deep water, heading for the deep water,I got that all familier low tone we all love to hear.... BANG ! first signal of the day, was GOLD, and five HUGE diamonds rite on top of this baby, staring back at me in the bottom of the scoop was one of my best finds in over 40 + years of detecting... I couldn't wave Casper back into the low water fast enough to show it to him.... He asked if it was Gold, I said oh ya, its marked 14 K ... I have to get it appraised at the local jeweler this week. The diamonds are testing possitive.... Yay....... I am thinking that there is around 2 1/2 to 3 carats of diamonds... we will have to see. Casper managed a beutiful sterling ring, with a very nice red stone. I also managed a toe ring that tested sterling... not much coins today... Wow what a hunt and we are both beat up from the heavy surf today... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking View attachment 654189 View attachment 654190 View attachment 654191 View attachment 654192

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Nothing like having your heat stop beating...when you see your find!

Hooked up with Casper early this morning at a Public Beach, that we both have hit in the past. I haven't been there since this past February, and Casper has been there once I think this year. We shared our story finds of the area as usual... He has had his nice share of Gold at this site, with a few diamonds in the mix...I had yet to see any diamonds from this beach, till today that is...:) I had mentioned that My son,Dad & myself had found Gold at this beach over this past Winter, in the high, and dry sand, after a small storm we had. We were pumped, and couldn't get suited up fast enough... Casper headed for the depths of the pounding waves, and as I was in about thigh deep water, heading for the deep water,I got that all familier low tone we all love to hear.... BANG ! first signal of the day, was GOLD, and five HUGE diamonds rite on top of this baby, staring back at me in the bottom of the scoop was one of my best finds in over 40 + years of detecting... I couldn't wave Casper back into the low water fast enough to show it to him.... He asked if it was Gold, I said oh ya, its marked 14 K ... I have to get it appraised at the local jeweler this week. The diamonds are testing possitive.... Yay....... I am thinking that there is around 2 1/2 to 3 carats of diamonds... we will have to see. Casper managed a beutiful sterling ring, with a very nice red stone. I also managed a toe ring that tested sterling... not much coins today... Wow what a hunt and we are both beat up from the heavy surf today... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking View attachment 654189 View attachment 654190 View attachment 654191 View attachment 654192
Whydah,
Nothing like having your heart stop beating...when you see your find! I'm really happy for you! I know the feeling and you will always remember it! Great find and loved the pics! Thanks for sharing with us!:notworthy:
:hello2::notworthy:

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Yes dig everything! I hope they are high quality diamonds for you!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread