Small change but BIG Girl Power!

HuntersWife

Sep 28, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i
Finally I got a chance to take the detector out without my husband and I hit a small "young" park. I knew I wouldn't find much but I needed time with the machine to tune it myself and acclimate to the pitches. Right away I was hitting bing, bang, boom, one right after the other. After a very short time I had a pocket full of coins. Nothing of great value but that's not the point because here comes my favorite part. An older gentleman was sitting on a bench reading a book and said to me, "2 fellas were just here a couple of hours ago and they each had one of those detector gadgets and they went over this whole place." I pulled out my pocket of change and said. "Hmmmm. I guess they didn't care about these." He got a kick out of that. Within minutes another older gentleman walking a beautiful brown lab stopped and said. "You wont find anything here. I know for a fact this place was hit 2 weeks ago and got cleaned out." Once again I pulled out my pocket of goodies and said. "Yeah? Well somebody didn't do a very good job." He just shook his head and walked away. Makes a girl feel good to know she can out dig the boys sometimes. LOL

Attachments

• 0723203113_13.jpg
    0723203113_13.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Upvote 1

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You go get'um girl................HH:thumbsup:

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job.....I think they were trying to keep this area for themselves....maybe..:laughing7:
Keep hitting that area!!

Joe

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation! Good luck next hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread