dug some good bottles considering i thought i had all the good bottles outa this dump

canadiandigger

Jul 5, 2012
woodstock ontario
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.JPG

Upvote 1

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Once you get on top of a old bottle dump I think it is more addicting then detecting.

OP
OP
C

canadiandigger

Jul 5, 2012
woodstock ontario
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya it is i'v been bottle digging for over 16 years and i never stopped loving it the dump i got these in is huge i'v got almost all the good stuff out though i think these might be the last bottles i find in it that small amber bottle to the left is a poison bottle it's valued at 50$

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you get on top of a old bottle dump I think it is more addicting then detecting.
I'm with you on that, still love, and will always love the Zen of detecting, but man, do I love to dig them oldies!
Carl

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice bottles...congrats !

helogunner

Greenie
Aug 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch. I never knew old bottles were worth much. I was digging a drain basin in my back yard of my former home in town with a skid steer and started uncovering old bottles. Many, many. I saved a few in a box and i think i left them in the basement when I moved.
may have made a costly error eh? The house was built in the 50's and the easement was said to be an old dump in the 20's and 30's.

OP
OP
C

canadiandigger

Jul 5, 2012
woodstock ontario
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya if the bottles were from the 20s and 30s you could have made a nice chunk of money! i don't sell any of my relics or bottles but it's always interesting to know what they are worth! mainly for bragging rights lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions