seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well me and my bh1-d/505 finally dug up the park today for the first time. 101 poptops is exagerating but only because I stopped digging after 30 holes, 29pts and one penny,finally called it quits. See prior to this I did not think my bh could find anything, now if it can find something besides pull tabs. lol The only reason I dug was a tree fell and the park people removed the tree and a large area of grass so I had free rein so to speak, still filled everything in nice when done but it was very frustrating. I could taste the silver, oh well I will hit another section tomoorrow and see if I can best my pulltab total .Unfortunately I think I will.lol Back to the tot lots to sooth my injured pride with a clad find. HH and googluck all!!

Upvote 0

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it. I regularly dig pull tabs with my Etrac. I am on 11 golds for the year and most of the time the signal was the same as an pull tab. It will be a matter of time. You can also run you discrimination up high if you are just looking for silver. High discrimination will tune out the pull tabs and foil.

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't give up because if you do, somebody else will find the goodies who does not mind the tabs. Dig dig dig! Good luck and post something cool to look at. See your killer find soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread