7 August 2012 ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:

Today there have been three hours in the sand on the beach ... I have 15 Euros (19 $) .. a ring with flowers, a samsumg batery charter, glasses, eyelashes .... a marijuana grinder! ??? people who visit the beach at night are heavy smokers of this :angry2:

4kjkjk 002.JPG 1kjkjk 028.JPG 2kjkjk 034.JPG erer 004.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Marijuana grinder? Never seen or heard of a thing like that. And the eyelashes thing is funny too. Just don't want to imagine what it was used for on the beach at night.

Well- maybe I'm getting old not to know about such things.
Can't wait for Friday to come so I can hit the beach again, sleep in the car and be up at dawn for a full Saturday of beach hunting. Last weekend I found 20 Euros PER HOUR! until the beach got crowded with people and I had to move into the water (where I didn't find much the whole day - too sanded in).

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs. I spent last week in myrtle beach with my at pro and infinium. For the whole week I didn't even come close to 20 euros. Probably averaged about 5 hours a day of digging. Think I came home with 11 dollars. No rings, one junk earring, one junk necklace, one junk bracelet.

I did get asked about a million times if I ever find anything good though....you guys can have the beaches because answering that question gets old real fast.

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digs. I spent last week in myrtle beach with my at pro and infinium. For the whole week I didn't even come close to 20 euros. Probably averaged about 5 hours a day of digging. Think I came home with 11 dollars. No rings, one junk earring, one junk necklace, one junk bracelet.

I did get asked about a million times if I ever find anything good though....you guys can have the beaches because answering that question gets old real fast.

You should move to the beaches of Majorca ,and take all the lost gold when Nazis drunk ....is very funny ! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread