Diamonds are a Mans Best Friend Lately....

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Diamonds are a Man's Best Friend Lately....

Was in touch with Leprechaun, and we decided to do a hunt today. We both wern't to sure where to head... I decided to drive to a private beach on Cape Cod. We had to pay at the local parking lot, but it was worth the fee... We entered the water a little on the early side, the water was way up... We worked the water close to shore for a while, and then made a b-line to the sandy, but shallow area, about 400 yards down the beach. A lot of sinkers and just plain junk out there.. I had a few coins, but not what we came for... I saw Leprochaun moving further out, and I tried my luck in closer (waist deep) and BANG, a very loud signal in a very small troff... Dug down, and scooped out this mens diamond ring.... I can't say it enough, what a year it has been for me with the diamonds.... I called over to Leprechaun, and said, GOLD buddy.... He wanted to be the first to hold it... I let him grab it out of the scoop, and he said Holy you know what....A great hunt with new found friends makes the journey to & from these areas worth it all... Happy Hunting Private Beach Hunt  (1).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (2).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (3).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (4).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (5).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (6).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (7).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (8).JPG Private Beach Hunt  (9).JPG

Upvote 7

jcCALIF

Jun 13, 2012
Yorba Linda
Detector(s) used
TDI PRO, VX3, Surfmaster PI PRO, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
****! I need to start hanging out with the Leprochauns.

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice let us know what the weight is...Graet job!

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm starting to get jealous....:laughing7:. Congratulations on another big 'un!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Man you are hammering the Ice now!I look forward to seeing your posts,glad someone is getting the TREASURE!!! God Bless Chris

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
8.0 grams

ddaddydigger

Jul 30, 2012
NORTH EAST GEORGIA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
12 INCH SPIDER COIL
6X8 SEF EXCELLERATOR COIL
6 INCH DOUBLE D EXCELLERATOR COIL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are definately "in the zone"i'm thinking of a minelab explorer 2 ,would like some tutoring,you are an encourager to alot of folks,some awesome finds since i joined a few weeks back....congrats
Was in touch with Leprechaun, and we decided to do a hunt today. We both wern't to sure where to head... I decided to drive to a private beach on Cape Cod. We had to pay at the local parking lot, but it was worth the fee... We entered the water a little on the early side, the water was way up... We worked the water close to shore for a while, and then made a b-line to the sandy, but shallow area, about 400 yards down the beach. A lot of sinkers and just plain junk out there.. I had a few coins, but not what we came for... I saw Leprochaun moving further out, and I tried my luck in closer (waist deep) and BANG, a very loud signal in a very small troff... Dug down, and scooped out this mens diamond ring.... I can't say it enough, what a year it has been for me with the diamonds.... I called over to Leprechaun, and said, GOLD buddy.... He wanted to be the first to hold it... I let him grab it out of the scoop, and he said Holy you know what....A great hunt with new found friends makes the journey to & from these areas worth it all... Happy Hunting View attachment 662180 View attachment 662181 View attachment 662182 View attachment 662183 View attachment 662184 View attachment 662185 View attachment 662186 View attachment 662187 View attachment 662188

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice, congratulation!!

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ring would be my best friend ! Great find
Glen

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enough already!!! Can't you leave something for the rest of us to find!! :laughing9:

Seriously, really, really nice ring!

HH,
Anita

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're killing me. seriously.

Old_Okie

Jun 14, 2007
In case you're interested, the thing your ring is propped up on is a crimp on splice for copper distribution wire.
(I do purchasing for a co-op)

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I take a size 7 1/2 or an 8,,WTG,,nice Gents ring:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions