Finaly its my turn! Read to know what ;)

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Uppdate*Finaly it's my turn! Read to know what ;)

Hi all!

Last day me and 2 off my friends was out on the area where i dug the 16-c coin, we did found much clad and some sweet silver rings.
After being out almost 9hours we headed home. I did get som ok finds,i post pics tomorrow.

However, i was out today and wanted to check a spot where i was last day. And after i have digg som clad, dog whistle pipe 2 small silvers and so on.
I finaly did struck a real loud tone. When i have cut the line of the grass and tiped it over, i did see a shiny coin.
A Walking Liberty half dollar :laughing7: finaly i have found my first,big,shiny and 90% silver coin from Us!

It does not have any mintmark,but i can say it like this, i understand when you all digg those coins,they are so damn fine! :thumbsup:
I did manege to get that part on film so i maight post i later,but pics are coming up tomorrow.
Happy hunting!

****Uppdate****
Here comes the pics and film, sorry for the time it took,but did get an nasty cold.. So here comes the proff.
And the last minutes i give you a chance to see the ''Swedish Summer'' :laughing7:

phpur9KWJAM.jpg phpK5vk5vAM.jpg phpSzLLD4AM.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 6

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Swed,A Walker in Sweden,MERCY,I know I'm thrilled finding one here in the States,to find one there,MERCY!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

TiBorn

Nov 16, 2011
Ticonderoga
Detector(s) used
Kellyco Predator II, Bounty Hunter Quickdraw 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your find.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup! they are getting hard to find here,So for you to find one there......WOW!!!.......................HH...:thumbsup:

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, I really like that dog whistle.:icon_thumleft:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all!

Last day me and 2 off my friends was out on the area where i dug the 16-c coin, we did found much clad and some sweet silver rings.
After being out almost 9hours we headed home. I did get som ok finds,i post pics tomorrow.

However, i was out today and wanted to check a spot where i was last day. And after i have digg som clad, dog whistle pipe 2 small silvers and so on.
I finaly did struck a real loud tone. When i have cut the line of the grass and tiped it over, i did see a shiny coin.
A Walking Liberty half dollar :laughing7: finaly i have found my first,big,shiny and 90% silver coin from Us!

It does not have any mintmark,but i can say it like this, i understand when you all digg those coins,they are so damn fine! :thumbsup:
I did manege to get that part on film so i maight post i later,but pics are coming up tomorrow.
Happy hunting!

****Uppdate****
Here comes the pics and film, sorry for the time it took,but did get an nasty cold.. So here comes the proff.
And the last minutes i give you a chance to see the ''Swedish Summer'' :laughing7:

View attachment 664250 View attachment 664251 View attachment 664252

Swed Hunter, I know when I find a Walker,and I've only found 2, That BIG Silver makes me want to wet my pants! Super find for your neck of the woods mate!!! Did you pee yourself?:laughing7:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! She walked all the way to Sweden! Awesome find. Congrats.

HH,
Anita

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only ever found 2 here in Pa, it`s a great feeling to see it in the hole. Nice find!!!!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Swed Hunter,Ha!! I found her older sister today,couldn't stop thinking about it since I saw your post!Thrilled me,but, I didn't pee my pants.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 90

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely great find.

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Swed Hunter,Ha!! I found her older sister today,couldn't stop thinking about it since I saw your post!Thrilled me,but, I didn't pee my pants.
You see, ah it's nice with family reunions ;)
I don't worry about that, i wear dipers you know ;) (just in case) haha..Thank you all so much for the comments it does put a smile on my face :)
And the feeling to find one of this just want me to find more! But that might take time. :laughing7: HH and GL

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but you need to send it back.
And not the whistle, which is sweet by the way, but
Colorado.Um, kinda near Denver.